Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: PVP or NPC classes mod on its way! wanna be a rougue, warrior, archer or more?  (Read 2735 times)

TheJuanTron7

• VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
Hi everyonem found this video on youtube and found it fascinating. it is a mod some people are working on, and i though it was really kool, adding a complitely new dynamic to the game. wanted to post it here to share with you all, and in the hopes that maybe one day it could be added in some way?  well we will see, but for now, enjoy!

PS: I moved this forum post from the general forums, if someone can delete that one than sweet. sry i didnt see this forum category  before xD
  • TheJuanTron7
    TheJuanTron7
    TheJuanTron7

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
This would take a lot of work, and obviously would require everyone to download a special client just to have access to this. Obviously, it would be optional, so without it, you couldn't partake in this kind of mod.

I don't see this being a possibility. If it could be done completely on the server, then I'd say sure, it's possible, but it's not...
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

TheJuanTron7

• VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
right,  yah im  a noob at programing and stuff so i believe u it'd be  hard, or maybe to hard to be worth it. i was just dreaming out loud realy.. kool idea tho eh? :P
  • TheJuanTron7
    TheJuanTron7
    TheJuanTron7