Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: MineKid02  (Read 11140 times)

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
Re: MineKid02
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:38:14 PM »
Hes right pvp is a part of the game if people have pvp on they are open to be killed
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 04:39:05 PM »
He just told me he gets points for killing when someone has their pvp on. No clue what this is, but says it's part of the game. If their pvp is on, you allowed to try to kill. Is this right?
Well, those "pvp points" they are just points, they don't get you any special rank or power. The goal of Minecraft is to create, mine, build, survive, and explore a massive world. Pvping is technically an element of the game, but to over do, as your son does, it is considered very rude and not nice at all, especially when he lies before hand and says "I won't kill you" and kills them anyway.
As for other aspects of the game, your son is not doing much of it.
As well, when people tell him that is not nice, he tends to snap at them, and that is not allowed. Also, you may need to get him to cut back on the Wrestling a bit, I am a huge fan as well, but he uses the catchphrases from it to try to insult people. An example, he told a female player to "s*ck it" which is completely inappropriate considering we try to keep it "somewhat PG" on the server. Pvping may be "allowed" but lying and being rude is not.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 05:05:11 PM by CanadianR »
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 06:17:59 PM »
Well, although I am not a staff, I feel that maybe as SGT said, wait for Joel to come back before the final decision is made. But you should get some input from people on the server, since we are the people that play alongside him. He may have not have been reported in the past few months, but considering that he was not on for all that time, and as well when we went vanilla for a week, people broke the rules every second they could. So we could give input.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Snow_Owl82

• Goldy VIP
  • doot
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 07:18:50 PM »
we went vanilla for a week, people broke the rules every second they could.

There were also a bunch of people who were there that were there only for the duration of the vanilla and they made a bunch of people angry..

*flashback bubble ->*    *guy looting a house*  *person*: HEYDERS STAHEP LEWTING MUI HAWSE

Anger is shown even more with lack of grammar and education of the individuals native language.
  • Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
i play the trumpet

Nicolethenikki

• Goldy VIP
  • punk-weeaboo-alien
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
He just told me he gets points for killing when someone has their pvp on. No clue what this is, but says it's part of the game. If their pvp is on, you allowed to try to kill. Is this right?
Yes, it's true,
but the points aren't really worth anything, so PvP points are just useless.
He has made people really uncomfortable, i've skyped called with him in the past with Ninja, and they do plot on killing people.
Whenever new people come, i always have to warn them.
  • Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
rad vibes :))

Snow_Owl82

• Goldy VIP
  • doot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 10:04:54 PM »
Yes, it's true,
but the points aren't really worth anything, so PvP points are just useless.
He has made people really uncomfortable, i've skyped called with him in the past with Ninja, and they do plot on killing people.
Whenever new people come, i always have to warn them.
Use Mumble, it has a built in recording button so... you know you can do justice
and stuff.. I posted the thing about PVP points being useless but other peeps answered her..
  • Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
i play the trumpet

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 11:38:37 PM »
Minekid is not an example of a player that I want playing on Innectis. The amount of player reports and types of bans he has received are reason enough he's clearly not here to enjoy our modified Minecraft experience.

We've discussed the future of his status as a player on Innectis on a few occasions, concluding that he is not suitable for Innectis. If there is not hard evidence against Luetzj's claims that x-ray is used, I'm afraid I have to call it quits on him spending anymore time on Innectis. He has spent enough time harassing players and ruining their experience on the game.

There is more about your son than you realize. I'm sorry but I have to be dead straight when I say this, but CanadianR is right when he says that something big has to happen before your son maintains a reputable status as a Minecraft player who plays on multi-player servers.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2013, 06:49:50 AM »
So you are saying, the fact he doesn't have X-ray doesn't matter because you have already decided not to allow him to play.

I am not trying to unban him, I just wanted the ban to be validated and want him to be 'punished' if he actually does something.   

But I am done here, I know how ugly the message board can get on here when everyone thinks they know facts when they don't. Myself, I don't understand the game  but I do know no mod to have X-ray has ever been installed on my laptop.   

Best of luck!
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02

mercilessdegree

• Star
  • Welcome to the world of bloody evolution.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2013, 09:28:09 AM »
So you are saying, the fact he doesn't have X-ray doesn't matter because you have already decided not to allow him to play.

I am not trying to unban him, I just wanted the ban to be validated and want him to be 'punished' if he actually does something.   

But I am done here, I know how ugly the message board can get on here when everyone thinks they know facts when they don't. Myself, I don't understand the game  but I do know no mod to have X-ray has ever been installed on my laptop.   

Best of luck!
What we are saying is that the lack of proof on your part is not helping his case. If you want to help him, by all means have proof, but screenshots and scanning a jar cannot help because they can be easily altered and faked, I myself have made things to alter minecrafts code in simple ways (Nothing bannable don't threat Alpha, I checked the rules first ;P)

MineKid has had more than enough previous bans, reports and warnings to have been indefinately banned long ago, and to be honest, he should have. Most people on innectis don't like him, and as hard as I've tried to be nice and get along with him, I just can't seem to help him stop being so rude to everyone. I personally am very easily irritable (Quite a few here can back me up on that ;p) and I have some anger issues, so I told him some ways I control it and tried to help him calm it down but it never seemed to work. He needs to improve his manners over the internet sadly, and if he's like this in real life to, I do recommend maybe getting him some help because as annoying as he can be for whatever reasons, I and probably everyone else here still don't want him getting hurt because of it.

Also, in response to the threads linked as references to his behavior, I'm afraid there have been more cases then that which haven't been reported sadly. I'm sure any staff member would love to help you get this sorted out and reach an agreement if you have any further inquiries, so don't be afraid to ask (^_^)

-Merc
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2013, 12:44:21 PM »
I'm not against reversing the ban if it's proven he didn't use X-ray, but he would just be on his last straw anyway. I think we've just been too lenient with him.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2013, 02:07:53 AM »
I have still yet to see anyone say they want him unbanned, other than his mom. That should be evident enough that nobody wants him here.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

SalsaCat

• New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »

Best of luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You seem very oblivious to the fact that staff members here on Innectis are very mature, and do not abuse their powers. When an Admin/Mod says someone was using X-Ray, they are almost always right, and you seem to think your son is one of the few exceptions, despite the fact that you admit to not understanding the game. Then, you go on to explain that even though you know absolutely NOTHING about the game, you know that he was not in fact using X-Ray. What we are saying is that your son is a repeat offender, and his previous offenses have built up to this punishment. I myself think he should have been banned along time ago for his immaturity issues and profane language, something you should probably look at.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:22:26 PM by SalsaCat »
  • SalsaCat
    SalsaCat
    SalsaCat

creeperking

• Hello people's
    • View Profile
    • gmail
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 08:35:10 AM »
 Thank god your alive luetjz
  • creeperking717
    creeperking717
    creeperking717
If you have a problem with me,Deal with it

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 08:46:34 AM »
Thank god your alive luetjz
creeper, this is an old post and it's already been dealt with. You don't need to post on it, locked.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR