Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: MineKid02  (Read 11136 times)

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
MineKid02
« on: December 23, 2013, 06:39:12 PM »
Banned indefinitely for x-ray and multiple previous offenses.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:39:15 PM by luetzj »
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
Re: MineKid02
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 11:19:35 AM »
On behalf of MineKid02, he would like to appeal this ban. He has been waiting for a code to activate his registration here on this forum, but none has been sent as of yet (requested last night).

I can guarantee you he does not have X-ray. The only mod he has is Herobrein as he requested my help in installing it. No other mod has been installed on his computer and I would like to know why he was accused of this in the first place.

Thanks
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 11:49:44 AM »
On behalf of MineKid02, he would like to appeal this ban. He has been waiting for a code to activate his registration here on this forum, but none has been sent as of yet (requested last night).

I can guarantee you he does not have X-ray. The only mod he has is Herobrein as he requested my help in installing it. No other mod has been installed on his computer and I would like to know why he was accused of this in the first place.

Thanks

I have just activated MineKid02's account. If he wishes to, he can appeal his ban.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 12:01:10 PM »
He cannot log in here.
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
I have sent you the details needed to log into MineKid02's account.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »
      After following Minekid, he proceeded to mine through multiple layers of the block netherrack, making an abrupt right turn and mining multiple quartz ores.
      With this offense added to his other bans, and a large amount of harassment and excessive profanity towards other community members, I decided that the removal from the community would be the best course of action.
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

Minekid02

• Goldy VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »
I would like to appeal this ban. Last night I was just helping panda_dew with him asking me too get quartz and I started mining in that area and I found some.  I was banned for x-ray which I didn't do. I never had it to use. 
  • Minekid02
    Minekid02
    Minekid02

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 12:59:50 PM »
"      With this offense added to his other bans, and a large amount of harassment and excessive profanity towards other community members, I decided that the removal from the community would be the best course of action."

Well this wasn't an offense and all other past offenses have evens taken care of then. Both by innectis and myself. 
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 01:33:53 PM »
I started mining in that area and I found some.  I was banned for x-ray which I didn't do. I never had it to use. 

It would be wonderful if you could explain your exact knowledge of when to start mining in a different direction, which just happens to be directly towards ores.

Well this wasn't an offense and all other past offenses have evens taken care of then. Both by innectis and myself. 

I disagree. He harasses and annoys other members of the community, and has lost us new players because of such misbehavior. He skirts around rules 9, 8, a part of 7, and 1.
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

Minekid02

• Goldy VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 01:45:37 PM »
Well can you use something to find out if I use x-ray and I got my only mod 2 days ago.
  • Minekid02
    Minekid02
    Minekid02

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 02:36:28 PM »
If you mean scanning your jar, we could but since with a click of a button all mods can be erased, it wouldn't be practicable.

The best way to tell is to see someone x-raying.
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 03:16:02 PM »
Which you are mistaken about...
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 03:44:19 PM »

I'm afraid that it's his word against mine.

However, I'm rather sure that the multiple cases of harassment and excessive profanity it is the words of the community against his.   
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »

I'm afraid that it's his word against mine.

However, I'm rather sure that the multiple cases of harassment and excessive profanity it is the words of the community against his.
He was never really kind to others, as well, he has been reported by people many times, and I've been told he received many warnings. I tried to be nice, but I never got that in return. Others can say the same about him. In Fact, although is not against the rules but is very rude, he randomly kills people just because they have pvp on. Need proof that he does that for that reason, here.

He clearly does not want to play alongside with others on the server and if he does get unbanned, he really needs to change that. I do believe people can change, I have changed a lot in my time, but for him to change, it will take a lot.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 04:23:57 PM by CanadianR »
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

MineKidsMom

• waiting....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 04:25:34 PM »
He just told me he gets points for killing when someone has their pvp on. No clue what this is, but says it's part of the game. If their pvp is on, you allowed to try to kill. Is this right?
  • minekid02
    minekid02
    minekid02