Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: nickdoglegs  (Read 8718 times)

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
nickdoglegs
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:17:51 PM »
Banned Permanently. Another thing in the long list of inappropriate things nick has said/done.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:14:55 AM by SGT_ADZ »
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Re: nickdoglegs
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 12:51:57 AM »
Perhaps it was unaddressed for such a long time. You've wanted to do this for quite some time now. You have now done it.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Nosliw

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • You can't hurt me, I'm a Jelly Fish..
    • View Profile
    • Uber Island
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 09:21:28 AM »
So.. what did he do?
  • Nosliw
    Nosliw
    Nosliw
I'm here to help.. With the following exception:

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.LOW)
public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinEvent event) {
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    if (player.getName().equals("SGT_ADZ") {
        player.kickPlayer("Yeah... Nah!");
        return;
    }
}

mercilessdegree

• Star
  • Welcome to the world of bloody evolution.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
I guess obviously I have no 'control' or 'Authority' over what happens on the server of course (Thanks to Alpha) I'm a Super VIP not a moderator or such like you guys BUT I would like to have a say on this. I know nickdoglegs has done some annoying/ disruptive/ Unnecessary things but I never saw any big warnings. Of course I feel that telling him that it is annoying and that he needs to stop should be enough for people but if someone doesn't show progress maybe more severe warnings should take place. Don't get me wrong I do not feel like SGT is doing a bad job or anything SGT is a Great mod who likes to make things fun but I feel not telling nick why he is perma banned is a little unfair, it may take a while to list it all but maybe it's just what he wants to see before appealing?

Just what I wanted to say Personally I have never seen these less often more severe warnings.Disagree if you like, every one has the right to an opinion and everyone has the right to disagree.
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

wolfshond7

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 03:35:39 PM »
I guess obviously I have no 'control' or 'Authority' over what happens on the server of course (Thanks to Alpha)
People did not voted on you but on the others, don't blame Alpha. Stfu
  • wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
Deep down the Rabbit Hole.

jcboy123

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:00:22 PM »
ahh well i sure we will miss him i hope he realizes what he has done wrong

Nosliw

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • You can't hurt me, I'm a Jelly Fish..
    • View Profile
    • Uber Island
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 04:08:47 PM »
I think there is something wrong here.. No-one really sat down and had a chat with nickdog, nor did he receive any warnings on the server in the events leading up to the perm ban, he simply gave one comment and then he was perm banned.
  • Nosliw
    Nosliw
    Nosliw
I'm here to help.. With the following exception:

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.LOW)
public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinEvent event) {
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    if (player.getName().equals("SGT_ADZ") {
        player.kickPlayer("Yeah... Nah!");
        return;
    }
}

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 04:13:00 PM »
I guess obviously I have no 'control' or 'Authority' over what happens on the server of course (Thanks to Alpha)
Wolf I mean to thank Alpha literally because he donated for me to get super VIP, Although I do see where you're coming from I'd rather you not tell me to stfu if you read on it says '(thanks to Alpha) I'm a Super VIP'. Next time please check before just saying things like that okay.
P.S: me and Alpha are great friends the fact no one voted for me in the election is purely because of who they wanted to vote for, I blame no-one for what happened especially not Alpha.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:19:24 PM by mercilessdegree »
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

nickdoglegs

• Goldy VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 05:42:10 PM »
I agree, I would have stopped if someone would have warned me, but it just happened so fast and I really don't think it was worth a lifetime ban.  this is also my favorite server I try to play whenever I can and Im not looking forward to going to other servers.  innectis is the reason I play minecraft without this server nobody would see me on minecraft...   so please unban me :(
  • Nickdoglegs
    Nickdoglegs
    Nickdoglegs

jcboy123

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 08:45:57 AM »
i have to agree with nosliw he may have done somthing wrong (as i said in my last post) but if he wasnt warned then isnt it just a bit rash to perma ban him but heh i dont know much so :)

guineaman56

• Retired Staff
  • END ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 09:59:31 AM »
So he never did anything aside from be nick, who, admittedly can be annoying. Not understating that. But from the SOUND of it, you just banned him because he at one point annoyed you. He did nothing here, and you never warned him. So...Yeah, it's a totally fair ban, y'know what with the lack of warnings, and offenses.
  • guineaman56
    guineaman56
    guineaman56

wolfshond7

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 10:38:07 AM »
Wolf I mean to thank Alpha literally because he donated for me to get super VIP, Although I do see where you're coming from I'd rather you not tell me to stfu if you read on it says '(thanks to Alpha) I'm a Super VIP'. Next time please check before just saying things like that okay.
P.S: me and Alpha are great friends the fact no one voted for me in the election is purely because of who they wanted to vote for, I blame no-one for what happened especially not Alpha.
Sorry, I did not understand you.
  • wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
    wolfshond7

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 12:33:23 PM »
It's okay after reading back through it I understand completely where you were coming from maybe next time just read a little closer
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

Hretsam

• Former Owner
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 05:30:16 PM »
Perm ban is agreed upon, it will not be lifted.
  • Hretsam
    Hretsam
    Hretsam

wolfshond7

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 06:30:26 PM »
It's okay after reading back through it I understand completely where you were coming from maybe next time just read a little closer
Cuz there were people in the past that blamed Alpha that they didn't got mod.
Again sorry for being so rude.
  • wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
    wolfshond7