Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Server Features  (Read 7979 times)

Hretsam

• Former Owner
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Server Features
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:33:20 PM »
A list of features on our server.

VIPs, Super VIPs, and Goldys
Donating to Innectis will give you benefits, depending on how much you donate! To donate, see this url.

Unique resource zone
We have a resource zone (/warp reszone) that regenerates every 24 hours.

TinyWE
A scaled down version of World Edit available to Super VIPs and up that allows them to obtain a large quantity of blocks at once. See this topic for more information.

Bridges
You may make use of bridges for various purposes on Innectis! See this topic for more information.

Gates
You can make gates that open/close that you can use for features such as castle gates. See this topic for more information!

Store books in bookcases
If you place a bookcase down then left-click it with a chest you can store books in it! Access the bookcase inventory by right-clicking with your hand or a book. This is an owned object so you may use /allow, /deny, /setflag on it as well.

Quick trash bin
You may trash your items quickly by using the /trash command. Just put any item in there you don't want to keep.

Quickly Remove Animals
Right-click any animals on your lot (not tamed) with flint and steel and they will explode.

Local chat
Chat  messages are sent globally, to each player. To talk to nearby players (within 30 blocks), type in @@ before your text. This behavior can be inverted on lots with the InvertLocal flag set.

Lot chat
Typing in ## before a messasge will show your message to everyone else on the lot you're on.

Items kept on death
When you die, 85% of your items will be kept. The other 15% can be found in the location you died.

Player-owned lots
Each  player gets the opportunity to own a 30x30 lot. Only they can place or  destroy blocks here. There are commands to allow other players to build,  or to ban other players from ever entering the lot. Donating to the  server allows you to get additional, bigger lots. See this thread. (link broken)

Lot flags
There are a number of things you can do while on your lot. These take the form of flags that may be turned on or off with the use of the /setflag command. To see the flags, read this topic.

Chest locks
When you place a chest, you are the only one that can open it.  Others can be allowed to access it using command /allow [id] <username>

Openable iron doors
Iron doors work the same way as chests. The owner and allowed members can right-click the door to open and close it.

Wooden Door Behavior
Wooden doors work like iron doors in that both will open when one is opened, if that door is part of another wooden door.

Waypoints
A waypoint is a block, that when right-clicked, teleports the user to another location. To add a waypoint, you must have 30 vT. Type /wpadd on the spot you want the waypoint to be located at, and then type /wpset [id] to set the destination of the waypoint.

Player versus player
Players  can engage in PvP combat in two ways. The first is a lot-flag. When PvP  is enabled on a lot, any other player in that lot can attack you, and  you can attack them! The second is a global user-flag, togglable with  /pvp. When this flag is on, anyone else with it on can attack you, even  if you are both outside a PvP lot. When a player kills another player,  they gain PvP points. For every kill of the same player within 10  minutes, the amount of points gained is cut in half. PvP Points are used  to buy exclusive PvP reward items at the PvP shop (not yet functional).  PvP damage is calculated by the plugin, not standard Minecraft values.  Armor mitigates damage no matter how broken it is.

Sign editing
It is possible to edit a sign. See this topic for more information.

Mail system
Innectis has its very own mail system. To use it, see this topic for more information.

Elevators
You can simulate elevators on Innectis with signs. To learn more, see this topic.

Sign Copying
It is possible to both copy the text of a sign, and paste that sign elsewhere. See this topic for more information.

Stash Chests
You may use a stash chest to easily put items in your inventory back into chests. See this topic for more information.

Edit Sign Wand
You can mass edit signs really quickly using the edit sign wand. See this topic for more information.

Stop Mob Spawner Spawning
If you have a mob spawner, you can stop all mobs from spawning by putting torches all around it.

Mob Capture
You can capture mobs by using the fishing rod on them. Click the top face of a block to drop them off there! Great for transferring mobs from the resource zone back to your lot.

Sit on any mob with a saddle
You may right-click any mob with a saddle to sit on it! This excludes players. See the next feature below for players.

Sitting on other players with saddles
You can sit on other players with a saddle! To do this, the player needs to type /saddle -enable (-disable turns it off). Then you can right-click another that player with a saddle to sit on them!

Pixel World
A whole world for 2D pixel art all made from wool, with infinite access to materials for Super VIP+ or trusted users! Stare in amazement at other peoples creations, as well as the ability to fly and teleport to any location you choose with a click of a clock!

Chest Shops
You can sell/buy items any item from within a chest shop. Find out more about it here.

Teleport to last location
Whenever you teleport from one location to another, you can easily go back to the last place you teleported from with /tpback (or /tpfrom).

Staff requests
Have a request you would like staff to take a look at? Simply type /staffrequest with a request and staff will get to it.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:36:49 PM by AlphaBlend »
  • Hretsam
    Hretsam
    Hretsam

Nosliw

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • You can't hurt me, I'm a Jelly Fish..
    • View Profile
    • Uber Island
Re: Server Features
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »
Updated a little, I'm sure I am missing things..
  • Nosliw
    Nosliw
    Nosliw
I'm here to help.. With the following exception:

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.LOW)
public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinEvent event) {
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    if (player.getName().equals("SGT_ADZ") {
        player.kickPlayer("Yeah... Nah!");
        return;
    }
}

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 04:22:42 PM »
Updated
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 02:01:33 PM »
We need to make sure to include everything. There are still features not even listed here.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 03:10:12 AM »
Updated information on how to use bookcase inventories.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »
Lot chat was changed to ## and local chat changed to @@.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2016, 02:30:52 AM »
TinyWE guide link was old. Updated to use the official TinyWE guide link.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 09:37:15 PM »
Updated to change requirement of waypoint creation from 3 lapis lazuli blocks to 30 vT.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend