Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: We are finally up and running!  (Read 3267 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
We are finally up and running!
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
The forum and dynmap were down from Sunday 1-8-2012 to 1-10-2012.  The server kept receiving out of memory issues, and caused Hret to end up re-installing the whole operating system, just to get the server to work again. The whole process took several hours, and only the server was brought back up on Sunday.

Only the forums and dynmap were brought back up today. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

As a result of the downtime, the moderator poll shall be extended another 3 days, then the winner chosen from the top 3 most voted people in the poll.

That being said, another small announcement. Very soon the tutorial zone will be completed, and an update will take place that will spawn guests to our very own Innectis Town, where we have set up a tutorial for guests to browse through. That way, it is more of a guarantee that we will get new users and keep them.

There is no word on the shop system yet. It is still largely unfinished. I know I said I'd give it first priority when I came back from my trip, but the tut zone needs to be finished. Now that you are all aware of things, I wish you happy mining!

Innectis Staff
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

bmanwoody

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
Re: We are finally up and running!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
What about bmans signs :( :L
  • bmanwoody
    bmanwoody
    bmanwoody
I don\'t have a clue what\'s going on!