Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!  (Read 3724 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« on: March 16, 2017, 03:20:26 AM »
So the server has closed, but the forums will remain for at least a year more. There were 5 of us on at the time the server closed, making the best of the final moments. Even though we were destroying builds, we were having fun until the end.

I'd like to take this time to give a special thanks to a few people: Hretsam for giving me the community when he left. This has been the best experience I have ever been a part of. I'd like to thank Lynxy for finding OtakuCraft and showing it to me back in January 2011, and for suggesting me when Hretsam was looking for a 3rd dev back in July/August 2011. Without you, I don't think I'd ever be a part of this amazing experience. To those I've known since I was a part of Battle.Net affairs (Skye, Moranine, Shhdn, Lynxy), thank you for sticking with me all this time, and showing your support for Innectis. Skye and Moranine have both contributed greatly to the server funds as well, so thank you both!

To my team and all the members that have been a part of it over the years, thank you for helping the community grow into something special. I can only do so much as an individual, but your help was greatly appreciated! We have had our issues over the years, but that's inevitable to some degree. I know I've had my own issues as well.

This community has been the home of a lot of players over the years, and the memories that are shared will be remembered for a long time. Whatever we do after this, may it be the best experience of our lives!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:52:15 AM by AlphaBlend »
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
Re: Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »
The server may be retired, but I hope we all can stay in touch
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

Lynxy

• IDP Developer
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 06:22:48 PM »
So sad I missed it :( had every intention on being there.

Fare thee well, Innectis!
  • The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy