Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Completely restart.  (Read 2328 times)

fallout656

• Goldy VIP
  • I'm back from the dead
    • View Profile
Completely restart.
« on: May 22, 2016, 07:19:17 PM »
Hello there.
You probably don't care about who I am but yeah, I'm fallout656, or as my new name will say In game, Fin.

I've been apart of this community since the ending of Otakucraft, and well.
Back in 2012 this server had a full community, bristling with players and was almost always full to the brim.
I miss that, as many of you do.

I know I'm not one to talk about ditching the community since I packed off and left last year for college, but who cares.

I miss this server and honestly I have an idea.

We start again!

I'm not saying completely re-do the map again like what happened a couple of months ago, I mean just, move it onto a new server IP or something, Change the name, and start from there.

Give it a new face:

We think of a name, a branding and a way to go about.
Re-doing the server with a new IP and new name will give it a new community, while still keeping in touch with the oldies like myself.

Since the server, honestly needs a living playerbase this is my proposal, just start again with it all, (Excluding map).

Sorry If I insulted innectis's name but yeah.

-Fin
  • fallout656
    fallout656
    fallout656
What's up my dudes.

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Re: Completely restart.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 12:37:03 PM »
To be honest, since the reset, there has been a re-awakening of potential as people have been more consistent with coming on than before the reset.

The name has been the same since Hret named it back in May 2011, and I don't think I want to change that. Psychologically I don't know what a rename of the community is going to do. If there are some people with experience with this, then please do speak up. I can at least listen to what they have to say.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.