Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Pvp while invisible  (Read 2427 times)

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
Pvp while invisible
« on: December 21, 2014, 07:59:46 PM »
You should be able to hit people when you are invisible so then Invisibility potions are actually somewhat useful.
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

Nicolethenikki

• Goldy VIP
  • punk-weeaboo-alien
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
Re: Pvp while invisible
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 07:40:58 PM »
in favor for this
  • Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
rad vibes :))

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
Re: Pvp while invisible
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:45:51 PM »
   Ok I see many issues with this. With this people will be able to kill people when they have their pvp set to "off." So they don't expect it. "What harm could just one kill or two be?" You might be asking. First of all, there may be no rule against "PVP" but it has clearly caused issues in the past and was linked to multiple times to arguments then rule breaking. Some people abused this by luring people to pvp lots when they say "I won't kill you" and killing them. As well, sometimes they either just kill for the heck of it, or they have genuine beef with someone. I know there has been some in the past and I know there is still a few bits around. Some are as obvious as fingers being on my hand, and others are less obvious. This will just be another thing which can cause issues and fights on the server when we don't need it. Sometimes a harmless joke can be nothing, but this can end up being worse than a little "harmless trolling" really fast.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History