Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: What do you want to see as part of player ranks?  (Read 2710 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
What do you want to see as part of player ranks?
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:03:28 PM »
It's time for me to ask you guys for suggestions on how to boost the player ranks with perks. Post your suggestions here and we'll help make things more fun for players!
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

hungrybobby1

• Goldy VIP
  • So.......wassup?
    • View Profile
    • My Webpage!
Re: What do you want to see as part of player ranks?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »
Semi-Builders stick. I mean, we can't TinyWE in reszone, so might as well give us a buidlers sticks.
Customizeable Name's (w/ Color) on items

• hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
Steam: Derpy :3 [Bill Gates]

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 11:35:11 PM »
I feel like all ranks should have access to /backpack, but each rank has different space, VIP being the least space, and Goldy being the most.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Moranine

• Diamond
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 12:28:29 AM »
Semi-Builders stick. I mean, we can't TinyWE in reszone, so might as well give us a buidlers sticks.
Customizeable Name's (w/ Color) on items
As we all know a while ago Joel along with several of the staff decided it best for the server economy to remove TinyWE from Resource zone, bringing stability back to the lands!

However with my big inventive brain I thought of a good suggestion to bring TinyWE back to Resource Zone under some much different circumstances, simply because harvesting massive amounts of dirt and cobble doesnt hurt the economy at all (or very little, who buys cobblestone anyway?) and because these items are all above sea level (64) they are easy to get, but time consuming when you need a ton of 1 type (i.e. wood, and/or dirt)

The circumstance for the return of TinyWE would be that it be disabled below a set coordinate of Y (height level.) I suggested this to Joel a few weeks ago and the Staff have all given their thoughts on it. However under the guidance of Joel I was told to make a suggestion thread for this change as it reflects the future use of Reszone and its interests.

Implimenting this change would allow the use of harvesting common blocks and keeping Iron, Coal, Diamond, etc at the same value. Bringing the worth of Cobblestone (already worth nothing) Wood, Dirt, Sand, Gravel, etc down (except they are already worth nothing.)

Further suggestions are welcome and always, I must let everyone know that I do indeed still like pie.

Thank you.
It pays to read sometimes.
  • Moranine_
    Moranine_
    Moranine_