Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: IDP 5.0 status report  (Read 3711 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
IDP 5.0 status report
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:16:28 PM »
The team at Bukkit have already updated CraftBukkit to Minecraft 1.0, and we've updated our latest source to that version. However, we are holding off testing via the general community due to the fact that not everything on the 1.0 server has been implemented into CraftBukkit. Once that happens, we can then begin to update our own IDP plugin with these new changes, and then we can decide from there where to go.

We don't have too much on the agenda for our own changes otherwise. I just fixed up the /who command so it should work on a per-world basis.

We will keep you posted in this thread if anything new comes up. As was mentioned in the forum announcement, we are bent on finishing when we have the chance to.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
IDP 5.0 status report
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 09:35:14 PM »
Yay! Testing!
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
IDP 5.0 status report
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 07:18:18 PM »
Here is an update! There is now a more powerful command that administrators may use to clear up an area that's littered with various creatures. No more killing mobs on lots by accident, as this command ignores lots by default. Also, it allows a range, so administrators could remove a pool of squid on your lot, and ignore everything else around it. The biggest advantage of it is to allow for targeting of mob groups. Cow -> animals -> creatures -> entity (which selects all entities). This also clears vehicles, like minecarts, and the like.

There is more news We don't plan to sleep on the job, as we are going to work on IDP until it is ready for release. It shouldn't be too long now, so just sit patient. We have a big list of changes, that I'm sure you all will enjoy very much.

The IDP Development Team
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
IDP 5.0 status report
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 08:07:40 PM »
I have satisfied all requirements before the next test of IDP 5.0, which very well likely may result in the release. All we have to do is wait for Hret now.

BUT IT'S FINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN GUYS!
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend