Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: carebearkiller12  (Read 8969 times)

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
Re: carebearkiller12
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »
Are you able to get nethercraft798 to make his own forum account using his IP from his home or an IP that isn't used by anyone else? Having him discuss this issue will help us greatly. Don't make the account for him. We'll know if you do. Admins can see all forum IPs and who uses the IP.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

jcboy123

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 01:50:43 PM »
May I just say Alpha this has happened before, you once banned me olivivouse cadan1407 and yoyoharry for duplication because of similar ip's, you later found out this was purely because we lived really near to each other and played round each others house,  and that is was just yoyoharry duping, maybe this could've happened again.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 03:22:56 PM by jcboy123 »

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2014, 03:25:27 PM »
This is one of those difficult situations. They all know each other and probably do go to florfy's house to play Minecraft together. The problem then becomes when two people say something entirely different, so you have no idea what to go on.

I suppose Nethercraft should input what he feels went on, then we can take things from there.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Florfy5

• VIP
  • am I a Scientist or a Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2014, 04:49:16 PM »
At lunch today, dash319 said that he was trying to get me unbanned, and had carebear's brother as a witness. I still don't get why you perm-ipbanned me for something you're not even certain I did with NO warning, and you were that lenient on minekid when there were witnesses that he was actually doing it. also, I think I will ask nether to give his  input on this as well. carebearkiller12 probably could also give his input by asking one of his friends to tell you for him.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:51:27 PM by Florfy5 »
  • Florfy5
    Florfy5
    Florfy5
I'm BACK Innectis!

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2014, 05:26:47 PM »
I still don't get why you perm-ipbanned me for something you're not even certain I did with NO warning, and you were that lenient on minekid when there were witnesses that he was actually doing it.

Minekid was a completely different scenario as we have already said, more than once. We banned all parties involved until we can figure this out, which again, we have said more than once. Pay attention to what we have already said, you just end up repeating yourself "You banned me for no reason." We've heard it 3 times minimum.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Florfy5

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2014, 08:43:20 PM »
I hate my life. Why can't any of the people I know IRL settle this situation out? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
  • Florfy5
    Florfy5
    Florfy5
I'm BACK Innectis!

Florfy5

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2014, 08:44:48 PM »

I hate my life. Why can't any of the people I know IRL settle this situation out? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

And besides, carebearkiller TOLD me he knew nether's password! more proof he did it!
  • Florfy5
    Florfy5
    Florfy5
I'm BACK Innectis!

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2014, 10:03:01 PM »
Locking this, this can now be dealt with via PM.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1