Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: CanadianR  (Read 3676 times)

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
CanadianR
« on: March 18, 2014, 06:33:45 AM »
Don't need to get new glasses, you are reading the title right. I never thought I would have to ever do this, but don't worry, this is the ONLY way I am willing to get banned and it's only for 2 days.But some of you may be wondering why? Well, I rather not get in too great detail, but I still have to explain enough so I won't get peppered with questions when I get back.

Well first of all, a number of months ago, infact the weekend before I ended up getting mod, let's just say something happened where I have been affected by it for MONTHS! Then when I got mod, I was completely caught off guard, I was excited for the chance, but something inside told me I just was not ready 100%. Then, I kept getting stress piled on and on, from my daily, and server life. Really now, I am just not the same as I was before. I have been prone to anger more, which I rarely ever resort to, and believe me, there is much worse which I am just not willing to express here.

So, I am going to take a couple of days off, so I can avoid some of the people here who have been adding to my "issues" as well so I can properly think about all this. Which sadly the only way I am able to do this is banning myself for a couple of days for there is a group of people on the server whom I always enjoy seeing their name appear on the chat when they join the server. Also those people I really have to thank for giving me some support.

See you in a couple of days <3   -CanadianR(Ryan)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 06:40:59 PM by CanadianR »
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

frost82222

• Super VIP
  • Fine call me frosty the snowman if you wish
    • View Profile
Re: CanadianR
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:01:29 PM »
I hope your ban doesn't make the rest of the people who are friends with you miss you more like me, but I think it was a wise choice to do that.

Miss your buddy,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Frost  :'(
  • frost82222
    frost82222
    frost82222

Capn_Hu

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 10:19:59 PM »
I hope you figure things out Canadian!
  • Capn_Hu
    Capn_Hu
    Capn_Hu

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 06:31:36 AM »
Thanks for some support for those who gave it, ban expired, locking this. But I am not 100% sure if I will be able to go on the server tonight, we will see.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History