Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: mercilessdegree  (Read 5919 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
mercilessdegree
« on: November 27, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »
Proxied for SGT. Banned for 15 days for talking back to a staff member. Ongoing issues caused the ban time to be 15 days.

Edit: Ban has been set to remaining time.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 08:48:39 PM by AlphaBlend »
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

mercilessdegree

• Star
  • Welcome to the world of bloody evolution.
    • View Profile
Re: mercilessdegree
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 05:53:06 PM »
Why thank you sis *Bows* The only thing you've done today we can agree on. One step closer to what I want.
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

Snow_Owl82

• Goldy VIP
  • doot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 06:00:35 PM »
One step closer to what I want.
</3 Don't leave us, we'll be lonely
  • Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
i play the trumpet

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 06:58:26 PM »
I was apparently not clear enough about this. He was speaking poorly of staff members for their choices, and it was ongoing enough that it caused an issue amongst the staff. This is at least a time to think about his choices for the future.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »
Why thank you sis *Bows* The only thing you've done today we can agree on. One step closer to what I want.

Not to be crude, but if ultimately you would like to be removed from the community permanently, you could potentially say so instead of immaturely dragging this on.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 02:21:03 AM »

Not to be crude, but if ultimately you would like to be removed from the community permanently, you could potentially say so instead of immaturely dragging this on.
Not to sound rude but what do you think I did? Alpha is too "nice" to grant my request.
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 06:20:18 AM »

Not to sound rude but what do you think I did? Alpha is too "nice" to grant my request.
Personally, I would not grant the request, because it would be "rewarding" you by giving you what you want. Also, I remember you said this to me once, "If I find you ever changed, I am going to go to Canada and beat you, beat you back into the Canadian we all know and love." That still sticks by me today. Well, right now it seems like you have changed, and I am sure a lot of people can agree with me that we don't like it. Merc, you have a big heart, you are a good person, and a good friend. But this, it is not you. If you don't want to be on the server, you don't need to make a big scene and get perma-banned, because I know some of the things that have happened to you as well as some things you said and believe. So doing this is, no offence, kinda hypocritical. Instead, just don't log on. Then if you change your mind, then you can have the option of coming back. But if you do get perma-banned, bye, whoever you are now, and if you see merc, tell him his friend CanadianR said hi and wants to know when and if he will come back.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 06:44:51 AM by CanadianR »
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »

Personally, I would not grant the request, because it would be "rewarding" you by giving you what you want. Also, I remember you said this to me once, "If I find you ever changed, I am going to go to Canada and beat you, beat you back into the Canadian we all know and love." That still sticks by me today. Well, right now it seems like you have changed, and I am sure a lot of people can agree with me that we don't like it. Merc, you have a big heart, you are a good person, and a good friend. But this, it is not you. If you don't want to be on the server, you don't need to make a big scene and get perma-banned, because I know some of the things that have happened to you as well as some things you said and believe. So doing this is, no offence, kinda hypocritical. Instead, just don't log on. Then if you change your mind, then you can have the option of coming back. But if you do get perma-banned, bye, whoever you are now, and if you see merc, tell him his friend CanadianR said hi and wants to know when and if he will come back.

+1.

Playing on Innectis is not a right, it is a privilege, if you do not wish to be there, you don't have to be, and you should respect the community rather then cause a scene.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 10:41:22 AM »
Im sorry, but I actually laughed a little reading the last two posts and talking to Alpha earlier. Clearly none of you can see why Ive done this, especially not Canadian which I am suprised by honestly. Otherwise you would realise I am still the same Merc, just not going to take **** anymore, which requires me leaving before even worse happens involving me. The ban was the means to be sure I do not make a mistake and burden people by coming again by temptation or boredome. Alpha however did not want me to do so which meant he would do what he could to prevent me from doing as I planned, so I had to take more drastic action. Sadly this meant i had to act extremely immature. I understand what happened and in the end I took more than needed out on SGT which I sicerely apologise for even though I do realise it does not make much difference now. I am not actually that immature and Im kind of suprised as many people went for it as actually did, I do this for the sake of peace on innectis and the sanity of the staff that would have to deal with me and have so far. Ive reached a point in life where I'm not going to take a lot of things anymore and a decent amount of it is on innectis, I can see that I would be a burden to everyone if I continued to play. Sadly things had to go as they did which prived a lot tougher and a bigger commotion than anticipated.

P.S. Yes SGT I do have a lot of nerve, it's a good thing to have. Don't dis it :P
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 01:49:04 PM »
So acting immature and insulting staff is inexplicitly making the server a better place? Not quite sure I can agree with that logic, but more power to you if everyone miraculously changes as a result of this.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 02:33:31 PM »
So acting immature and insulting staff is inexplicitly making the server a better place? Not quite sure I can agree with that logic, but more power to you if everyone miraculously changes as a result of this.
You see...well kinda you don't otherwise this wouldn't be necessary xD Sorry, lost my train of thought for a sec there, I do that a lot. That is not my logic, I have much better logic than that however Alpha decided not to help me with keeping it quiet and with as little disruption as possible so I had to go loud and use plan B which still was not complete as I was rushed with this because things approached faster than I had anticipated. Basically things did not go according to plan but things settled in the end so it's all good! (^_^)
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 02:58:32 PM »
Modified to indefinite by request.

Thread locked.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »
Indefinite ban lifted, set for 5 day ban for the remaining time of the original ban.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend