Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: JcBoy123  (Read 10345 times)

l_iamW

• Goldy VIP
  • Ancient Member
  • IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for Jcboy123
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 12:15:19 PM »
Hey,

So this is my ban appeal to be unbanned.

Giving that I stand by what I said originally, how I seriously thought that thereasoning was a indecent member of staff, I understand that I may have gone around showing them opinions in the wrong area. I should have tried to explain my reasons calmly and continue to respect him as a member of staff.
I understand how the way I had acted to the staff, about reasoning and therefore taking it out on others was a poor way to get attention.
I'm not going to say how i'm more mature now and that I wont do it again, because that's what is always said, instead im going to say that I understand what I did was wrong and I intend to right them said wrongs. I do regret my actions now, and I know that it was the wrong way of acting.
I also understand that arguing with staff about others bans was not my place if I was going to act rashly about it, and that it wasnt the correct way to say what I felt.
So i'm asking for another chance to be part of the Innectis community, I want to try and play the game and just do that, I won't be striving to be rich or anything, I just want to be part of a good community which I can play a game on.

-Jcboy

Are you trying to say that you didn't actually do anything bad and your now putting the blame on TheReasoning for your appalling behaviour?
  • l_iamW
    l_iamW
    l_iamW

Jcboy123 2

• Goldy VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for Jcboy123
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 12:35:44 PM »
Hey,

So this is my ban appeal to be unbanned.

Giving that I stand by what I said originally, how I seriously thought that thereasoning was a indecent member of staff, I understand that I may have gone around showing them opinions in the wrong area. I should have tried to explain my reasons calmly and continue to respect him as a member of staff.
I understand how the way I had acted to the staff, about reasoning and therefore taking it out on others was a poor way to get attention.
I'm not going to say how i'm more mature now and that I wont do it again, because that's what is always said, instead im going to say that I understand what I did was wrong and I intend to right them said wrongs. I do regret my actions now, and I know that it was the wrong way of acting.
I also understand that arguing with staff about others bans was not my place if I was going to act rashly about it, and that it wasnt the correct way to say what I felt.
So i'm asking for another chance to be part of the Innectis community, I want to try and play the game and just do that, I won't be striving to be rich or anything, I just want to be part of a good community which I can play a game on.

-Jcboy
Are you trying to say that you didn't actually do anything bad and your now putting the blame on TheReasoning for your appalling behaviour?
No, I was saying that I stand by my first judgement yet I understand that I acted wrong about how I did it?
I said that I understand arguing with staff like I did was unfairly rash.
  • jcboy123
    jcboy123
    jcboy123

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
Re: JcBoy123
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 01:08:27 PM »
If the staff are going to listen to the Appeal I can vouch for JC being more mature now.
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

Jcboy123 2

• Goldy VIP
  • New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 04:00:23 PM »
Update- Unbanned(thanks guys)
  • jcboy123
    jcboy123
    jcboy123

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2014, 03:15:23 AM »
Don't ruin it this time.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

KnightFałłen

• VIP
  • As if you even mattered to me ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2014, 06:18:08 AM »
Don't ruin it this time.
Allright, not trying to make a big deal out of things but... Wow! Sorry but that comment seemed a little foreshadowed, dont you think? Basically implying somebody is going to screw up again after they just rejoiced for being given a second chance?  :-X
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
Remember kids... "Play In Streets"

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »
Oh I'm sorry. You're absolutely right!

JC! Congrats on getting back to the server! Usually when someone gets unbanned we warn them not to make the same mistake again, but that's TOO foreshadowing. So I won't this time, because you have deemed a special case by Freshdelta, and warnings seem to hit a little close to home. So welcome back JC! I hope your time on the server is fantastic! :)))))))))))

Is that better Fresh?
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2014, 11:06:16 AM »
Sorry, but this is old and the ban was already dealt with. Anymore and this could turn crazy fast.

Locked.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.