Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: A little on IDP 8.3.3, and onwards  (Read 2720 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
A little on IDP 8.3.3, and onwards
« on: October 07, 2013, 09:37:31 PM »
I re-enabled TinyWE today, after my inability to reproduce the problem that got it disabled in the first place. Someone sent me a video on the bug, and I tried to figure it out but couldn't. I actually didn't do an extended check (reviewing commands that were used) which I could do at some point. However, it may be harder to spot than I think...

However, since the bug may still exist, I ask that if anyone finds it to PLEASE go right to me about it, and do not abuse it. We've had enough problems with players abusing bugs, and I don't want anymore.

Anywho...

I'm sure you're wondering why there aren't as many updates lately. Well, obviously it's just me now, but the problem isn't so much that I'm just a one man team, but Minecraft 1.7 will involve a lot of work that the staff would have to invest in. I'm just relaxing from IDP/Innectis and focusing mostly on other interests that I have.

We've made some big plans for the future in the category of worlds, so expect some fun things to happen after 1.7 has come.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.