Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Jailout2000  (Read 3706 times)

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Jailout2000
« on: August 26, 2013, 11:07:53 PM »
I will be welcome to a conversation with you if you are able to calm down and talk things out, but the disrespect you've shown us today will not be tolerated.

Permanently Banned until Jailout feels he can treat the community and all of it's members with respect.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

Caaaaarrrrlll

• Goldy VIP
  • Computer & Internet Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Carl Bennett
Re: Jailout2000
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 07:53:23 PM »
Hey guys, I've been going through some stuff personally. If you would please let me back in that would be great!

I am also very very introverted. I wanted you guys to know that. It may explain a few things.

I apologize for acting out the way I did. It wasn't fair to the players, yet alone staff.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:54:58 PM by Jailout2000 »
  • Caaaaarrrrlll
    Caaaaarrrrlll
    Caaaaarrrrlll

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 11:15:40 PM »
I will be welcome to a conversation with you if you are able to calm down and talk things out, but the disrespect you've shown us today will not be tolerated.

Permanently Banned until Jailout feels he can treat the community and all of it's members with respect.

Indefinitely banned. INDEFINITELY. I may be arguing over petty semantics, but please for the love of all that is right and good in this world, please make the distinction next time.
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'

Caaaaarrrrlll

• Goldy VIP
  • Computer & Internet Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Carl Bennett
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 12:46:11 AM »
Indefinitely banned. INDEFINITELY. I may be arguing over petty semantics, but please for the love of all that is right and good in this world, please make the distinction next time.

Heh heh. Yeah I guess it could have helped to make that distinction. Permanent as in never coming back, or indefinitely as in there's a chance to come back.
  • Caaaaarrrrlll
    Caaaaarrrrlll
    Caaaaarrrrlll