Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Lakewaykiddie  (Read 6652 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Lakewaykiddie
« on: July 15, 2013, 11:23:31 PM »
Banned for 12 days on next join for consistently bad behavior and because of previous bans and a PM today to another user that is seriously uncalled for.

Lake, you need to seriously get your act together. We will not tolerate your actions whatsoever.

Talk to me about this sometime. I'd be glad to discuss your recent behavior.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: Lakewaykiddie
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »
You're better than this lake, c'mon dude. :(
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

jcboy123

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 11:02:11 AM »
are we sure this is right im sorry but it does seem a bit fishy their isnt any chance lake has been hacked as hes a pretty decent guy on innectis but suddenly he's gone bad :(

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 11:08:35 AM »
are we sure this is right im sorry but it does seem a bit fishy their isnt any chance lake has been hacked as hes a pretty decent guy on innectis but suddenly he's gone bad :(
hacked or not, if your account breaks rules it will be banned. Everyone is responsible for their account's actions.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:09:43 AM »
but suddenly he's gone bad

I beg to differ, "suddenly" doesn't take place over the course of months.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

jcboy123

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »
hacked or not, if your account breaks rules it will be banned. Everyone is responsible for their account's actions.
I guess so...

mercilessdegree

• Star
  • Welcome to the world of bloody evolution.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »
I think for  the 1st time ever I'm gonna have to ignore somebody on the server. As much as I hate it Lake has been
very... different recently, normally he has his petty jokes but recently he's getting out of hand wonder if something's happened in his life recently?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:08:06 PM by mercilessdegree »
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

jcboy123

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 03:19:30 AM »
I can't help but connect him to me as around  1 and a 1/2 ago i had realllly bad family problems and i started griefing and much more i dont now but i wish when it was me if someone ahd spoken to me earlier about my home life as it probably would have helped me maybe we should try that method with lake

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 02:54:46 PM »
Wait when did alpha and merc swap skins?
Wow Tomce a little slow there eh xD
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2013, 12:33:20 AM »
I can't help but connect him to me as around  1 and a 1/2 ago i had realllly bad family problems and i started griefing and much more i dont now but i wish when it was me if someone ahd spoken to me earlier about my home life as it probably would have helped me maybe we should try that method with lake

Family problems is not an acceptable excuse. My parents are getting divorced right now and I'm in the middle of it because I'm  the oldest child, yet you don't see me logging on and acting like a total douche to the staff and community. I understand where you're coming from, jc, but that's no excuse. Just because he could be having family issues doesn't mean he gets a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card.

Innectis has rules and you must follow those rules or get banned, regardless of situations IRL.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2013, 07:21:39 AM »

Family problems is not an acceptable excuse. My parents are getting divorced right now and I'm in the middle of it because I'm  the oldest child, yet you don't see me logging on and acting like a total douche to the staff and community. I understand where you're coming from, jc, but that's no excuse. Just because he could be having family issues doesn't mean he gets a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card.

Innectis has rules and you must follow those rules or get banned, regardless of situations IRL.
yes I agree but think, some people deal with situations like this better than others. You might be braver, or experienced things like this before maybe you're just older than him (Honetsly I dont know about that one) so whilst you are able to put on a brave face and be strong like you should. Lake might be finding it more difficult
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2013, 09:33:47 PM »
Quote from: mercilessdegree

yes I agree but think, some people deal with situations like this better than others. You might be braver, or experienced things like this before maybe you're just older than him (Honetsly I dont know about that one) so whilst you are able to put on a brave face and be strong like you should. Lake might be finding it more difficult

Quote from: RickTheRuler
Just because he could be having family issues doesn't mean he gets a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card.

• RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2013, 11:09:08 PM »
Exceptions mean less-than-adequate staff decisions. They are bad, and shouldn't be a part of a decision.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

mercilessdegree

• Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 10:26:25 AM »
Quote from: mercilessdegree

Quote from: RickTheRuler
Just because he could be having family issues doesn't mean he gets a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card.

Obviously I never meant this as an excuse to get out of merely a suggestion as to why he might be acting like this is all
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

jcboy123

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2013, 03:06:06 PM »
Merc im the one that suggested ????