Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: aidencool6  (Read 9664 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Re: aidencool6
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 02:58:54 PM »
Just like when you sign up for a website, you are expected to know the rules before signing up. Albeit I'm too lazy to read them, I have the maturity to know what is right and what isn't.

Just like that scenario, the same applies on Innectis. You are expected to know the rules, and to abide by them. Breaking a rule you don't know about is your fault. Go study up on the rules!
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

zandercz07

• VIP
  • I like cheese!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Innectis
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 03:47:03 PM »
Some people spend months making the best lot possible and then people are allowed to it. All I would like to say to griefers is that how would you feel?
Now is this why Aiden left due to this ban?
  • zandercz07
    zandercz07
    zandercz07

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 04:01:23 PM »
Wow....did he really just say he didn't know griefing was bad? o_o DaActualHell
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

aiden cool6

• New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 01:09:14 AM »
OK well now that I know this rule can you please unban me I won't make the same mistake again and. I will help randyathome rebuild his lot and get rid of the water because I still have all his stuff so I will be able to fix his lot (and mabye give him a prize) for free. Well? I didn't know about this rule and now that I do know about ti can you please unban me and i'll set things right. I'm sorry randy for the disruption in the lot that I caused.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 01:22:17 AM »
I will not grant the appeal on the grounds that you destroyed his entire lot. Because of you, he had to start fresh and build a brand new lot.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

alexshield10

• Goldy VIP
  • o.o evil bunny wabbit ^ :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2012, 01:39:33 AM »
OK well now that I know this rule can you please unban me I won't make the same mistake again and. I will help randyathome rebuild his lot and get rid of the water because I still have all his stuff so I will be able to fix his lot (and mabye give him a prize) for free. Well? I didn't know about this rule and now that I do know about ti can you please unban me and i'll set things right. I'm sorry randy for the disruption in the lot that I caused.
you've been on the server for a while you should no griefing is definitely not allowed aiden...
  • alexshield10
    alexshield10
    alexshield10

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2012, 01:40:53 AM »
Yes and I can offer him assistance to make this new lot better then the old one ever was. Come on egg I'm trying to make things right please un-ban me now that I know this rule all will be fine. Would it kill you to grant me permission to help? Come on it's not fair on others that are in my family that play. Please Egg I now know this rule and all will be fine. Plus 10 DAYS it way to long I know someone on this server who was caught by YOU and he was Hacking!!! This is way more serious then the rule I broke Plus there are others who have used hacks to gain items. They were banned for a week. But no. Not me I was banned for 10 DAYS! You have to admit Eggnaug that is way to long PLUS I'm willing to fix this problem. It may of been stupid and I admit I most defiantly should of done better but I have been banned for 10 days when there are people who have been banned for less and they have committed much worse things then I. Please Egg I beg of you. The server innectis.net is basically the only server which I know that's great please let me back. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You. Aidencool6 (Please read all through).
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2012, 01:41:54 AM »
Alex there are just some things that you never learn even if you've been doing it for a lifetime this is one of these things.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 03:23:18 AM »
please lower my ban really I'm truely sorry.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

l_iamW

• Goldy VIP
  • Ancient Member
  • IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »
Wow I hate grefiers - Next time im on the server and I see if he wants any help and If he does I will help him.
  • l_iamW
    l_iamW
    l_iamW

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2012, 04:19:20 AM »
Wow I hate grefiers - Next time im on the server and I see if he wants any help and If he does I will help him.
So kind. I'll help too if I see him.
Aiden you left. Why do you care about your ban. You seemed so certain. I didn't know what griefing was. I didn't know what bug abusing was when I was first banned. I had to suffer the wait and so will you...
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
Oh please come on I'm willing to make things rightn and I didn't even know about the rule. Please Un ban me other wise I won't be able to help when my ban is over because all is already re built. Plusn 10 DAYS IS WAY TO LONG!!! Someone used an X-Ray hack and was only banned for 3! 10 DAYS IS JUST STUPID! If your not gonna ban me at least lower the time because 10 days is way to long!
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2012, 04:09:07 PM »
How on earth do you not know griefing is wrong? -.- You fully deserve this ban. Some people who have griefed before got heavier bans, consider yourself lucky,
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

zandercz07

• VIP
  • I like cheese!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Innectis
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2012, 04:30:47 PM »
 :-[
Oh please come on I'm willing to make things rightn and I didn't even know about the rule. Please Un ban me other wise I won't be able to help when my ban is over because all is already re built. Plusn 10 DAYS IS WAY TO LONG!!! Someone used an X-Ray hack and was only banned for 3! 10 DAYS IS JUST STUPID! If your not gonna ban me at least lower the time because 10 days is way to long!
A long, long, long, long, long ago i got a ban for 20 days Aiden and i survived!
  • zandercz07
    zandercz07
    zandercz07

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 04:50:43 PM »
Oh please I'll also give him an extra 200vt please just let me back on and do whats right then if I stuff up again you Can BAN ME FOREVER that's how confident I am that putting me on will make you happy please! I beg of you!
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6