Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: lakewaykiddie  (Read 3294 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
lakewaykiddie
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:54:51 PM »
Banned for 12 days on next join for griefing chucknoriss1's 2nd lot. He may have also griefed her first lot as well.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

mercilessdegree

• Star
  • Welcome to the world of bloody evolution.
    • View Profile
Re: lakewaykiddie
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 05:30:06 AM »
What about SalsaCat and 32Jake they are greifing ppl and stating in chat come to 32jakes lot for a diamond party or wotever kill them take there stuff and then make up a fake excuse they did it to me while booking was watching me they said i tried to attack them when all i had in my inventory was sugar cane and no armour then they say that they will give it back and then just kill you again they even came to mylot and tried to mess up my redstone and kill my giant slime Slimey (He despawned is there anyway you can stop him from despawning) I couldnt stop watching Jake or he would try to grief me and Slimey
  • mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree
    mercilessdegree

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »
What about SalsaCat and 32Jake they are greifing ppl and stating in chat come to 32jakes lot for a diamond party or wotever kill them take there stuff and then make up a fake excuse they did it to me while booking was watching me they said i tried to attack them when all i had in my inventory was sugar cane and no armour then they say that they will give it back and then just kill you again they even came to mylot and tried to mess up my redstone and kill my giant slime Slimey (He despawned is there anyway you can stop him from despawning) I couldnt stop watching Jake or he would try to grief me and Slimey
All i want to say I dont like these 2 people because they are ***** to me and they make me really want to leave innectis [damn pvpers] Well that went out of hand :X
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 05:05:59 AM »
Then don't get enticed by them. Don't go to their lots when they say to. They will get their just due in time, just wait.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.