Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: jackpoop19  (Read 4313 times)

mercenaryfrost

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
jackpoop19
« on: August 28, 2012, 07:02:58 PM »
consistent filter avoidance and sexual harassment for about 20 minutes. 4 days left, next time this happens it will be longer
  • mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
" If it's illegal to rock n' roll, throw me in jail " - Kurt Cobain

Jackpoop19

Re: jackpoop19
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »
I apolligize for my brothers actions last night.last night I went down stares to grab a snack and go to the bath room when I went back up to my room the door was locked and my ten year old brother Jeff refused to open! I found out he had trolled and sexually harassed peapole. I apolligize for my brothers actions and he got in a lot of trouble after words and he can't use his computer for a month. I would like it if my ban could be lifted. Innectis is a great surver I don't want to be banned for something I didnt do.

wolfshond7

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »
I apolligize for my brothers actions last night.last night I went down stares to grab a snack and go to the bath room when I went back up to my room the door was locked and my ten year old brother Jeff refused to open! I found out he had trolled and sexually harassed peapole. I apolligize for my brothers actions and he got in a lot of trouble after words and he can't use his computer for a month. I would like it if my ban could be lifted. Innectis is a great surver I don't want to be banned for something I didnt do.
Don't leave your pc open Silly :P
  • wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
    wolfshond7
Deep down the Rabbit Hole.

mercenaryfrost

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 07:06:10 AM »
There's only 2-3 days left in the ban, this will teach you not to let him near the pc.
  • mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
" If it's illegal to rock n' roll, throw me in jail " - Kurt Cobain

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 02:39:32 PM »

Server Rules

11. Do not get on other people's accounts, and play for them
This is a definite no-no. An example of why this isn't allowed would be if you are too lazy to do something, and you ask your friends to get on your account to do something you could have done. Also, if a player uses someone elses account, who is a higher rank than them, that also has unfair advantages. You can, however, use multiple accounts on the server. These MUST be your own accounts, however.

• Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

Jackpoop19

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 03:07:34 PM »
It is my computer in my room and my brother locked me out of my room. And I couldn't get to my computer it isn't my fault! Jeff was the one who said all that stuff not me!

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
It is my computer in my room and my brother locked me out of my room. And I couldn't get to my computer it isn't my fault! Jeff was the one who said all that stuff not me!

Your account is your responsibility.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2012, 12:24:14 AM »
Think about it like this. If your account sexually harassed anyone, then your account will be banned. Whoever is on that is irrelevant info. All I can say is wait and lock your computer when you're not on it.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
Ban time already served, Thread locked.
  • SGT_ADZ