Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: XiX_Eb0y_XiX  (Read 5013 times)

Eb0y

XiX_Eb0y_XiX
« on: August 23, 2012, 05:28:40 AM »
Banned for: Being related to ArronM
How long for: UNKNOWN

Please, even though i'm related to arron I have taken mesures to ensure he cannot access my account. Arron spent most of his evening last night talking to wolf and he now agrees that i'm a totally diff person.

Eb0y

Re: XiX_Eb0y_XiX
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 07:49:30 AM »
Okay ryan said it had to be in the ban thread. Also I feel ArronM should also be unbanned too so im going to add the poll here, when I questioned ALpha on why he banned Arron he just said he was an annoyance and could not provide any evidence. These bans are very biased and I feel he has let his personal feelings get in the way.

Just saying, you can't go to prison for something you havn't commited or don't have the evidence to proove.

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Perma-bans should be permanent. Unbanning a perma-ban player sends mixed messages.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

Nortan360

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:57:58 AM »
It was a 14 day ban.. Alpha decided to perm
  • Nortan360
    Nortan360
    Nortan360

Eb0y

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 09:59:40 AM »
and I shouldn't of even been banned...

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »
It was a 14 day ban.. Alpha decided to perm
why is it any less valid because Alpha did it? a Perma ban is a Perma ban simple
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 10:49:14 AM »
I banned permanently because people got fed up and wanted him gone in the first place. The staff are aware of someone's problems more than they are aware of their own, apparently. We don't want ArronM back. That's the way it is, that's the way it always will be.

I don't care what the community says. "Unban ArronM!" It won't happen. I am not listening to the community on this one. We banned him for a reason, the SECOND time.

The community is good for lots of things, and we've listened to the community on things like this before. It's gotten people unbanned that were banned permanently. This is unfair on the staff. This causes us to act in ways that we don't even think are fair.

Letting you back will cause a rift in opinion of people who think the staff are very unprofessional at what they do. I do not want that here. I do not want that in the future. I do not want that for future prospects at getting unbanned who've been permanently banned in the past. Stuff like that would make staff look very bad.

People have said before that Arron has done nothing wrong. These are very few and in between. They don't know of all the stuff he's done. They are blinded by friendship or something. Most of the staff do know what they're talking about, and who are you to think your opinion is better than ours? We do what we do for a reason. Nort, you can't talk, you're in the same boat.

I am not attempting to start a rage thread, but I am telling everyone here the facts, and how they should see them. We try not to do anything that would give us an image of an evil staff. We try to make every decision as fair as possible.

Arron has been a constant annoyance to most of the staff, and it's time we've got rid of him for good. He was let back after being perma banned, and things got out of hand a few months later. Hret chose to ban him for 14 days, and a personal friend said he would leave, along with a few others, if Arron's ban stayed at 14 days.

So you say I chose to ban out of personal feelings, Nort? When a member threatens to leave because of another member in this case, I take that very seriously. It's happened in my own community, and I certainly do not want it to happen in this one either. I am very stern when I say this, but there's been a lot going on that shouldn't. I've been put under so much today by Nort just for my decisoin to keep Arron banned, and apparently I don't know how to make decisions?

Perhaps I don't want someone who thinks that way of me. Perhaps they are better off gone, because I seriously know how to make good decisions. Nort, the server didn't turn to crap because I joined. Don't take it out on me that Arron can't come back.

If this continues, I'm going to end up banning you for causing drama, yet again, for the nth time since I've become a staff member.

• AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
+1 to Eggnaug and Alpha. A permaban is a permaban, and they need to be taken with the utmost seriousness.
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'

Eb0y

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 01:28:33 PM »
It appears AlphaBlend decided to give all my stuff away, which isn't fair at all.

Mora

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 03:46:28 PM »
It appears AlphaBlend decided to give all my stuff away, which isn't fair at all.
10 internets to joel if this is true.

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2012, 03:14:43 PM »
I banned permanently because people got fed up and wanted him gone in the first place. The staff are aware of someone's problems more than they are aware of their own, apparently. We don't want ArronM back. That's the way it is, that's the way it always will be.

I don't care what the community says. "Unban ArronM!" It won't happen. I am not listening to the community on this one. We banned him for a reason, the SECOND time.

The community is good for lots of things, and we've listened to the community on things like this before. It's gotten people unbanned that were banned permanently. This is unfair on the staff. This causes us to act in ways that we don't even think are fair.

Letting you back will cause a rift in opinion of people who think the staff are very unprofessional at what they do. I do not want that here. I do not want that in the future. I do not want that for future prospects at getting unbanned who've been permanently banned in the past. Stuff like that would make staff look very bad.

People have said before that Arron has done nothing wrong. These are very few and in between. They don't know of all the stuff he's done. They are blinded by friendship or something. Most of the staff do know what they're talking about, and who are you to think your opinion is better than ours? We do what we do for a reason. Nort, you can't talk, you're in the same boat.

I am not attempting to start a rage thread, but I am telling everyone here the facts, and how they should see them. We try not to do anything that would give us an image of an evil staff. We try to make every decision as fair as possible.

Arron has been a constant annoyance to most of the staff, and it's time we've got rid of him for good. He was let back after being perma banned, and things got out of hand a few months later. Hret chose to ban him for 14 days, and a personal friend said he would leave, along with a few others, if Arron's ban stayed at 14 days.

So you say I chose to ban out of personal feelings, Nort? When a member threatens to leave because of another member in this case, I take that very seriously. It's happened in my own community, and I certainly do not want it to happen in this one either. I am very stern when I say this, but there's been a lot going on that shouldn't. I've been put under so much today by Nort just for my decisoin to keep Arron banned, and apparently I don't know how to make decisions?

Perhaps I don't want someone who thinks that way of me. Perhaps they are better off gone, because I seriously know how to make good decisions. Nort, the server didn't turn to crap because I joined. Don't take it out on me that Arron can't come back.

If this continues, I'm going to end up banning you for causing drama, yet again, for the nth time since I've become a staff member.

Alpha is right I don't know if you've seen what happened before. Never gonna happen so I don't see why this topic is still open.
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
Every player that has ever gotten a perma ban (temporary or not) has gotten their stuff given away and/or lots destroyed. It would be unfair if you were an exception.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

PajamaDay

• Super VIP
  • Joey likes Nicole's Apples
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 11:56:51 AM »
I have yet to see a permaban that was removed that was in anyone's benefit. Considering the household of Arron has had 3 (?) permanent bans, that should be enough to just move on.
  • PajamaDay
    PajamaDay
    PajamaDay
"We are legion, for we are many."