Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Minecraft 1.3.1 has been released, but we have not updated yet  (Read 5783 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Minecraft has finally updated to 1.3.1, but we aren't even close to being ready... I hope this doesn't end up being like last time where we waited a few weeks to update...

So much has happened with the update, and I am glad it did come out, but Bukkit hasn't even come out with an update yet. The shop system isn't even complete yet! However, I will focus on it until it's done. I don't even have an ETA on when we can update.

We plan for quite a few things with this update, and we aren't even close to updating yet...

I apologize for the long wait, but we will work as fast as we can to get you playing on the latest Minecraft! As per usual, I have stickied the downgrade topic here.

Thanks for your patience!

Innectis Development Team
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft 1.3.1 has been released, but we have not updated yet
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 11:35:54 AM »
Don't worry about taking ages to update we really appreciate the effort you guys put in. just do your best and I'm sure we will all be happy ^^. we've had long waits in the past we were fine with them and we will be fine with this :)
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 01:28:43 PM »
You'd think that Bukkit would be more prepared this time because there was a massive gap between 1.2.5 and 1.3.1,
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Matrix_0

• VIP
  • Good Day :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 02:25:24 PM »
You'd think that Bukkit would be more prepared this time because there was a massive gap between 1.2.5 and 1.3.1,

I think I heard somewhere that some of bukkit's lead people were working on 1.3 so that may be why.

And don't sweat Alpha the wait will be worth it.
  • Matrix_0
    Matrix_0
    Matrix_0

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
Everything is on me now.

This shop system that you guys are all waiting for has been in constant development for the last week or so. I've had quite a few headaches working on it, and I will continue to do so, till I'm all done.

I would also like to nerf the vT pool, and instead make it a per-player basis, so that's going to happen in the update too.

So these two things stand in the way of me updating IDP to 1.3.1, as well as the fact that they only just updated CraftBukkit to 1.3.1, so it's going to have a lot of bugs. I'll monitor the progression of CraftBukkit, and decide when the time is right to update IDP so that I can notify hret to do the actual update of the live server.

Trust me when I say that I'm putting everything else on hold so that I can do this for you guys. I really want to play on 1.3.1 on Innectis too. We'll be able to do it sooner or later, though.

Stay tuned to this thread for more information.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

Skye

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 12:41:03 PM »
I updated.