Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Zombie Survival  (Read 3597 times)

TheNightProject

• The Destroyer Of Galaxy's Has ARRIVED!
    • View Profile
Zombie Survival
« on: July 01, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
Rule one no blocks
rule TWO 5 floors with 25 zombies and chests hidden and on each floor a super chest top floor is the winner and the prize will be there after they defeat 50 zombies if more than 15 play every floor has 50 zombies and top floor 100 unless the number of ppl are lower than 15 then 75 there should at least be 10 chests on each floor 15 for top the players start of with iron swords
Rule 3 no skipping floors with out every zombie dead then the players get to move ahead if any playes cheat they will be out of the game at least 2 admins or authors to play this game minim of 5 players if u like this then i will add the rest of the rules

Translation:

A survival game starting with an empty inventory and you get given 1 iron sword each, you cannot place any blocks here, there are multiple levels what you need to fight your way through and make it to the top floor where there will be a prize. You can only progress a floor when all the zombies on the floor are killed, there are always 5 floors which will change as following:
  • 5-14 players: 25 Zombies & 10 chests per floor, top floor 75 zombies & 15 chests.
  • 15+ players: 50 zombies & 10 chests per floor, top floor 100 zombies & 15 chests.
There needs to be at least 2 admins looking over each game to ensure that no-one cheats and skips ahead of floors, what do you think of my idea? If you like it, I will add more rules.

Please make your posts more readable,
Nosliw
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:52:33 AM by Nosliw »
  • TheNightProject
    TheNightProject
    TheNightProject
Is It Killing Time Yet?

Coalmine

• I see you
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie Survival
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:34:10 AM »
I'm sorry, but what you just said is practically unreadable :c
  • Coalmine
    Coalmine
    Coalmine
Gentlemen?

Nosliw

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • You can't hurt me, I'm a Jelly Fish..
    • View Profile
    • Uber Island
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 10:56:21 AM »
Added a translation, hopefully its now more readable.

I'm not to keen on the idea, it seems that you are suggesting a game that doesn't take advantage of IDP mechanics, we can force players not to move up a level unless there are no mobs there. Also at the start of the game there would be 100-200 zombies in the immediate area, this could lag many slower machines. This game just seems like a mob arena but with a slight twist, I'm not fond of it, perhaps adjust your idea a little to take full advantage of IDP?
  • Nosliw
    Nosliw
    Nosliw
I'm here to help.. With the following exception:

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.LOW)
public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinEvent event) {
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    if (player.getName().equals("SGT_ADZ") {
        player.kickPlayer("Yeah... Nah!");
        return;
    }
}

Coalmine

• I see you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 12:36:55 PM »

I'm not to keen on the idea, it seems that you are suggesting a game that doesn't take advantage of IDP mechanics, we can force players not to move up a level unless there are no mobs there. Also at the start of the game there would be 100-200 zombies in the immediate area, this could lag many slower machines. This game just seems like a mob arena but with a slight twist, I'm not fond of it, perhaps adjust your idea a little to take full advantage of IDP?

Thanks for the translation, made my life easier, and I agree with your arguments.
  • Coalmine
    Coalmine
    Coalmine
Gentlemen?

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 05:04:18 PM »

Like ghast survival, it would create lag for non-participants. Also, thanks for the translation nos.
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

Nosliw

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • You can't hurt me, I'm a Jelly Fish..
    • View Profile
    • Uber Island
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 06:23:08 PM »
Woo, new career choice, translator. :)
  • Nosliw
    Nosliw
    Nosliw
I'm here to help.. With the following exception:

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.LOW)
public void onPlayerJoin(PlayerJoinEvent event) {
    Player player = event.getPlayer();
    if (player.getName().equals("SGT_ADZ") {
        player.kickPlayer("Yeah... Nah!");
        return;
    }
}

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 02:57:02 PM »
Woo, new career choice, translator. :)

So you would be willing to learn more than 30 different languages? Learn to translate Enchantment Tables. :)
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1