Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Block Quota Limit  (Read 1564 times)

kevinray

• VIP
    • View Profile
Block Quota Limit
« on: July 25, 2011, 03:49:40 AM »
I understand the reason for the block quota limit on diamond and I think lapis but on several occasions have reached the limit with diamond left I need to get. So I'm suggesting to maybe increase the limit for the blocks or decrease the time your required to wait to be able to get that block again.
Reply to this post if this has happened to you.
  • kevinray
    kevinray
    kevinray
The Infinity Squirrel is watching you...

Lynxy

• IDP Developer
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Block Quota Limit
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »
The limit is 16 per hour. That is enough to find a patch of 3 diamond every 10 minutes in that hour. Is that not enough? The system takes the last 60 minutes into account; so say you found diamond at 0:00 (personal timer) then at 0:10, and finally at 0:40. You have exhausted your quota, but you can still mine more diamond in 20 minutes (from when you first found the diamond). Does this make sense at all?

The quota system has been improved, and upon next update we may change the limit to something like
8 in 20 minutes
20 in 60 minutes
50 in 6 hours
90 in 24 hours

With all of these being rules for diamond, quota being exceeded when any of these rules being met.

Of course these values aren't final, they've yet to be reviewed.
  • The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy

kevinray

• VIP
    • View Profile
Block Quota Limit
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:23:44 PM »
Thanks for telling methe quota limits, from mining I thought it was somthing around 10 per hour, 16 sounds more reasonabled then that.
But remember not all diamonds come in patches of three, I think they can go up to 8.
  • kevinray
    kevinray
    kevinray
The Infinity Squirrel is watching you...