Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: dbizzzle ban appeal  (Read 3959 times)

dbizzzle

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
dbizzzle ban appeal
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »
Hello, this is my ban appeal:

I was banned by the_lynxy around a week ago for advertising, this is because i had asked alphablend to come help me test a plugin on my server and after we finished doing that we went back onto innectis. When I asked alphablend to come on my server I asked him to add me on skype so I could give him the ip for obvious fear of being banned with thoughts that an admin or mod would think that I was trying to steal him from innectis rather than just asking him to come on my server for a short period of time. I am not sure if this is true or not but I believe it is what happened: alphablend then told the_lynxy that I had invited him to come on my server and that I had done it through skype. After this we were then on innectis and I asked orangebluez to add me on skype with the intention on talking to him about remaking our submarine that was lost after when we had lost the 16 days of work when a typo in the IDP caused it to crash and then to my understanding Hretsam accidentally deleted the map. the_lynxy then assumed that because I had asked alphablend to come on my server through skype that I was going to do the same with orangebluez and doing this, she banned me.

I really hope you take my ban appeal into consideration, I really miss innectis :/
  • dbizzzle
    dbizzzle
    dbizzzle

Hretsam

• Former Owner
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
dbizzzle ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:04 PM »
Ok, it has been reviewed, and accepted.
  • Hretsam
    Hretsam