Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: 3 days left till the big week, so tell your friends!  (Read 4323 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
3 days left till the big week, so tell your friends!
« on: March 06, 2017, 07:33:57 PM »
Innectis has been a big part of a lot of our players' histories in Minecraft, which is no small feat. That is why I feel it's important to get as many people on for the last week as we can. After this, that's it. Innectis has been a big part of my legacy in Minecraft, and I am so glad we have lasted this long. Not every Minecraft server lives to be this old, so thank you to the players for keeping us going.

We may not have come as far as I would have liked, but we certainly did come a long ways from where we began. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope it'll be a good one, for all of us!

Let's get the word out there, and have a party like nothing before!

• AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 days left till the big week, so tell your friends!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 04:43:43 PM »
Innectis has been a big part of a lot of our players' histories in Minecraft, which is no small feat. That is why I feel it's important to get as many people on for the last week as we can. After this, that's it. Innectis has been a big part of my legacy in Minecraft, and I am so glad we have lasted this long. Not every Minecraft server lives to be this old, so thank you to the players for keeping us going.

We may not have come as far as I would have liked, but we certainly did come a long ways from where we began. I don't know what the future holds, but I hope it'll be a good one, for all of us!

You dont understand that if you don't set an exact time or date for people to come on, some random person is gonna log on and blow most of the good stuff up, and not leave anything else for anyone. Flawed plan from the start.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »

You dont understand that if you don't set an exact time or date for people to come on, some random person is gonna log on and blow most of the good stuff up, and not leave anything else for anyone. Flawed plan from the start.

If you want, I could just make the entire world Bedrock
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 07:17:56 PM »

If you want, I could just make the entire world Bedrock

I'm pretty sure thats an even worse idea.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2017, 09:15:14 AM »
 ;D
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!