Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Snow Golems in the Aether  (Read 2772 times)

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
Snow Golems in the Aether
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:57:46 AM »
Hey guys, it's me again.

Recently I decided to run a little science experiment: creating Snow Golems in the Aether. Due to my desire for my entire lot to be covered in snow (and the impossibility of creating snowfall in the area as proved by Nosliw), I decided it'd be a great idea to make a few Snow Golems and turn them loose on the lot spawn, hoping it would result in a healthy coating of snow across the area. Instead, the end result of the endeavour was four vanishing snow blocks, two vanishing pumkins and one very confused gohKamikaze.

Anyway, I figured it was something to do with the fact that mob spawns are disabled in the Aether. Don't get me wrong, I love the tranquility of the Aether and the fact I can freely walk around without skeletons filling me full of arrows; and I wouldn't want to change that. So, here's my proposal: Do you think it'd be possible to enable Utility mob spawning in the Aether in the future, or even go as far as enabling all passive mobs?
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 03:31:13 AM »
I support this idea. Aether needs more passive mobs imo.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 06:10:36 PM »
What is preventing people from making tons of golems and using them to grief the Aether
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 12:49:18 AM »
Quote from: Eggnaug;1902
What is preventing people from making tons of golems and using them to grief the Aether

Then again, what is preventing people from making tons of golems and using them to grief any other world/lot area?
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'