Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Luvs2gofast  (Read 7021 times)

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
Re: Luvs2gofast
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
Allow me to put this into words you and your brother will hopefully understand. Ahem, Your account is your responsibility. If your brother griefs on the account, it will be banned. If you grief on the account, it will be banned.

If the account is caught breaking rules punishable by banning, it will be banned, regardless of who is playing on the account at the time. Otherwise, everybody would be using the excuse "My [insert name here] was playing and got me banned." and everybody would get off scott free.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

hungrybobby1

• Goldy VIP
  • So.......wassup?
    • View Profile
    • My Webpage!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 08:07:06 PM »
Yes, I understand. But everyone must remember that he is 7, he loves the game. Im not going to kick him off because he is semi-good at the game by himself. When I first started on Innectis, I thought it was a friendly server. So therefore I thought it would be a good server for him to play on. He hasn't had a problem until, he started making friends. He knows the rules and follows most of them. If he annoys people, call for me (Chase) and he will get me, or isn't there a command for ignoring people? /ignore luvs2gofast?
Honestly, Innectis is a pretty lax server. I mean, how many servers do you see only banning you for 3 days when you grief? Most are perm-bans. Innectis is all about 2nd chances <3
  • hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
Steam: Derpy :3 [Bill Gates]

Luvs2gofast

• New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2013, 08:24:40 PM »
You guys are still commenting? Ive already talked to people about this. I know what is my responsibility.. I dont care that I was banned. I just wanted to know the reason of the banning. Case closed.
  • Luvs2gofast
    Luvs2gofast
    Luvs2gofast

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 05:34:03 AM »
I think that's about right, this has had enough chatter already. And if you think this issue will occur again you can always make use of /login -update <new password>, then /login <new password> when logging in to log in securely.

At least that's what I highly suggest doing, so something like this doesn't happen again.

Anyways, topic locked. We've had enough discussion about this already.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.