Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Aterruit  (Read 4568 times)

Lynxy

• IDP Developer
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Aterruit
« on: October 26, 2011, 11:01:39 AM »
Ban to be lifted Oct 28, 2011
Reason: 500+ hacking violations in past 5 days
  • The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy

ArronM

• Goldy VIP
  • IDTP Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • ArronM
Aterruit
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 11:04:51 AM »
500+ OMG. More than I had in a year
  • ArronM
    ArronM
    ArronM
Kind Regards,
ArronM,
Lead IDTP Developer

AterRuit

• View Profile
Aterruit
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 11:07:03 AM »
Aaron want's to throw mud. I caught him wall walking onto my property this morning. He continued to go throw my stuff after I asked him to leave. He then went and ate my cake in my house.  On contrast with aaron's "death trap" Aaron invited me over to his lot, and without warning pulled the lever on the trap. That day his chosen method of griefing was to kill players by unknowingly putting them in traps on his property. Nobody WANTED to be a trap, and he offered a warning to Nobody. I could have reported him for griefing on that that day, but due to the fact that Aaron get's reported all the time, I figured I'd pass that opportunity up and let someone else do it. Sure enough, RageMar put in a temporary ban for Aaron on the 22nd.

The mods continue to do nothing about him, and he is a problem. He is a nuisance. All he does is harass other players. I do nothing, mind my own buisness and keep to myself. I actually HELP other players. My name has never been brought up for a ban for griefing, because i do nothing but help other players on the server. Someone should do something about the situation before it ruin's Innectis's name. Nobody want's to play on a server where the Mods are Chummy with a Griefer.

While I admit that I have used hacks previously, I've never used them to harm or hurt anyone.

And I'm sure other players would agree, that it is better to have a nice player who uses mod's and benefits a server by helping the community, than someone like Aaron. Who does as much damage as he can when he can.
You might have mind control... But I have brain control!

ArronM

• Goldy VIP
  • IDTP Lead Developer
    • View Profile
    • ArronM
Aterruit
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »
Please do not forget this is about you not me. My situations get sorted in private. Also I live in the aether and so there is not death trap just a "spawn trap". If this is your reply to your ban then your not obv trying hard enough to get unbanned. Also my pit has been removed from my first lot so it can not kill anyone.
  • ArronM
    ArronM
    ArronM
Kind Regards,
ArronM,
Lead IDTP Developer

AterRuit

• View Profile
Aterruit
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »
I'm not appealing my ban. I broke the rules, and deserve to be punished accordingly. Because I have RESPECT for this COMMUNITY. I will NOT be appealing my ban.  The only reason your pit was removed from your first lot is because you had your lots reset. I am not going to grovel in front of a mod Just so I can play with the likes of YOU aaron. If i wanted to play with little kids who want to pretend to obey the rules just so they can cause chaos in the game then I'd set up a server in a middle school.

AterRuit

• View Profile
Aterruit
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
Ok. Today is the 28th' and I still can't log on.... Can I haz unban now???

Lynxy

• IDP Developer
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Aterruit
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 09:18:46 AM »
Unbanned
  • The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy
    The_Lynxy