Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Redo all of the staff.  (Read 2705 times)

ryanteck

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
    • Ryanteck
Redo all of the staff.
« on: September 07, 2011, 05:37:34 PM »
While reading this.you might think I'm thinking about myself but I'm not.As innectis is trying to get more users onto itself I think we need to do the followingReset all current staff (keep hret and lynxy but no one else)Make staff applications with the following proposed ranks:Admins (max of 2 exlcuding hret and lynxy)Moderators ( max of 2-3 from different timezones / online times )New ranks (one possibly two for each rank )Webmin : Manages the forums (I know beau paid for the VB licence but let others have a chance?)Advertiser : manages all server lists, makes advertising posts on minecraft forums ect (May sound like I made this rank for me? No I would be ok to give up the server lists and transfer it to another user if they got the rank)Eventmin : a user that plans regular events like when lynxy done the obstical coruse (I know that events are not as regular now as there used to be spleef every day)Bugbuster : a user that trys to replicate bugs(Again sounds like me wanting my own rank?)----------------------------------I would also like the top one or two possibilitys to be posted on the forums so then users can vote for who they want (even if the majority of the decision is by hret and lynxy)Now before you say I only posted this to get my own rank? No I don't care if I get a rank or not. I would proberly only apply for one.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:43:04 PM by ryanteck »
  • ryanteck
    ryanteck
    ryanteck
Wow, such infractions, much sadness, plz uban for shibes all over the glob, sad much :C