Innectis Community Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Website set to expire March 14, 2018
« Last post by Eggnaug on March 11, 2018, 12:48:12 AM »
Sad the day is almost here. I'm gonna miss the forum. I'm totally gonna mess things up and wreck shop here on the last day. It's my last chance to do what I do best, cause destruction. That is if I remember to log on before it goes.  8)
Announcements / Website set to expire March 14, 2018
« Last post by Vector on February 05, 2018, 03:46:47 AM »
I just canceled the website package for this site, which will go into effect on March 14, 2018. Innectis in general has been such an amazing experience, thank you for all the good times!
Announcements / We're on Discord!
« Last post by Eggnaug on September 06, 2017, 07:33:45 PM »
We may no longer have a running Minecraft Server, but that doesn't mean we're all dead. A group of us have managed to stay in touch via our very own Discord Server! Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. If you're interested, why not join us. We'd love to see you come and chat with us. Here's a link to the invite.

https://discordapp.com/invite/bhEgHTh
Announcements / Re: The update is here, now let's destroy, not build!
« Last post by TheReasoning on May 18, 2017, 11:01:54 AM »
Best of luck to all of you. All things considered, it was nice knowing all of you.
I have added some statistics for the changelog here: http://files.innectis.net/changelog/statistics.html
Updated the gitstats report here: http://files.innectis.net/Gitstats%20report/
New world files have been uploaded here: http://files.innectis.net/worlds/Pre-final%20update/
« Last post by luetzj on March 20, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »
It's sad to see it go, but I wish the best of all of you - especially Alpha for his providing a place that always had something fun to do (and his tolerance of my younger self's antics!). Thank you for the years of fun and friendships that you provided for us!
« Last post by RickTheRuler on March 20, 2017, 05:27:01 PM »
Damn I had some great memories on this server going all the way back to Otakucraft. I'm upset I wasn't able to make it for the event.
Announcements / Re: Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« Last post by Lynxy on March 17, 2017, 06:22:48 PM »
So sad I missed it :( had every intention on being there.

Fare thee well, Innectis!
Announcements / Re: Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« Last post by Eggnaug on March 16, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »
The server may be retired, but I hope we all can stay in touch
Announcements / Server is gone, thanks for all the memories!
« Last post by Vector on March 16, 2017, 03:20:26 AM »
So the server has closed, but the forums will remain for at least a year more. There were 5 of us on at the time the server closed, making the best of the final moments. Even though we were destroying builds, we were having fun until the end.

I'd like to take this time to give a special thanks to a few people: Hretsam for giving me the community when he left. This has been the best experience I have ever been a part of. I'd like to thank Lynxy for finding OtakuCraft and showing it to me back in January 2011, and for suggesting me when Hretsam was looking for a 3rd dev back in July/August 2011. Without you, I don't think I'd ever be a part of this amazing experience. To those I've known since I was a part of Battle.Net affairs (Skye, Moranine, Shhdn, Lynxy), thank you for sticking with me all this time, and showing your support for Innectis. Skye and Moranine have both contributed greatly to the server funds as well, so thank you both!

To my team and all the members that have been a part of it over the years, thank you for helping the community grow into something special. I can only do so much as an individual, but your help was greatly appreciated! We have had our issues over the years, but that's inevitable to some degree. I know I've had my own issues as well.

This community has been the home of a lot of players over the years, and the memories that are shared will be remembered for a long time. Whatever we do after this, may it be the best experience of our lives!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10