Innectis Community Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Announcements / Re: One last party, let's go out with a bang!
« Last post by mercilessdegree on March 06, 2017, 09:29:53 AM »
4 days til I crash the server
If the server goes to creative mode you'll have to beat me to it...
....world edit using cheater....999999 TNT block set little....not fair..
« Last post by Vector on March 05, 2017, 10:16:28 PM »
Actually, might as well save that for the 14th, to allow everyone at least 6 days to do their thing. The server stops at 9 AM on the 15th, so I'd have to switch the package to just a website either before I go to bed (partly into the 15th) or when I get up.

That means we will preserve the forums, at least for a year after.
« Last post by Eggnaug on March 05, 2017, 07:53:01 AM »
4 days til I crash the server
« Last post by Eggnaug on March 03, 2017, 08:21:03 PM »
6 days til I crash the server
« Last post by Vector on March 03, 2017, 06:51:54 PM »
As everything was built up, so shall it be taken down.

Giants have taken over; Herobrine's true identity revealed, and his descendants. There shall be destruction unlike anything before. For 7 days there will be chaos.

6 days remain.
« Last post by Vector on February 18, 2017, 04:58:26 PM »
Added the time the last update will be made.
Announcements / Re: The end of the AlphaBlend era
« Last post by mercilessdegree on February 13, 2017, 09:18:48 AM »
From me joining the server as that guy in the hockey skin, to the beaver, to...uhhh....girl skins (#blameMerc)
Damn right, you are welcome my friend.

But on a serious note, whilst "I told you so" may be appropriate here, this is no laughing matter. You put your heart and soul into this place and for that I think everyone has to give you some merit. We as friends had our ups and downs just like the server, and although it pains me to see both it and you go, it's good to see that something more will rise from the ashes. I will definitely be peeking at that GitHub and the world download when they're up you can be sure of that, who knows maybe at times we can all work out a kind of "reunion" where a server is hosted for everyone to say hi to their old friends and see what comes of it; either way I am glad you decided to move forward, and I wish you the best in your future endeavours (all of you).

But hey, let's not be sad bud; at least we finally figured out that durability bug before this happened amirite? One for old times /)
« Last post by GSTa2000 on February 13, 2017, 12:18:50 AM »
 :'(
Despite not being active for so long, its still hurts.

I'll do my best to be there.
Announcements / One last party, let's go out with a bang!
« Last post by Vector on February 11, 2017, 01:46:00 AM »
So in the last week of the server's existence (March 9 to March 15) I will make one last update to the server. This will remove all build protections, allow explosions to break blocks, and give the ability to detonate as much TNT as you want. Server will be in creative mode as well. There will be some other things too that should liven up the fun even more! I don't know how many of you will be there, but tell your friends! Let's make this the best party we have ever had!

I figure we shouldn't go out quietly, so let's make the best of this! Also, I will take one last backup too, in case we want to do anything with that at another time.

Edit: The last update will be made around 12:00 AM PST on March 9, 2017.
Announcements / Re: The end of the AlphaBlend era
« Last post by Walker Does on February 10, 2017, 08:05:24 AM »
Hey.. I don't know if you remember me, "Walker229" but.. I was an older member who quit Mc. But thanks for your service for innectis. Cya Joel, its been fun.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10