Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Placing animal on lots you are allowed on. and placing WP Destinations.  (Read 3387 times)

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
you can place animals on your won lots but not those of people who have allowed you? i think it would be a useful feature as for instance i could stock my shop at mercet with animals without having to ask merc to place them for me :). i think it could have good implications as a feature and would only be as greifable as allowing somebody to the lot in the first place. I also think you should be able to place a WP destination on a lot you are allowed on not a WP itself that could lead to bad things but i cant see any harm in putting destinations down and it would be a useful feature again :P for people like me who have multiple shops. i want to create a central hub for them. i think as long as you are allowed on the lot there should be no problem?
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
There is a command, /transfercaughtentities (/tce), that can be used to transfer your caught entities to someone else. That makes it so admin don't need to be present to complete the transfer.

Perhaps this could suit as a substitute?
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
Me and Merc tried this and it lost the animals plus it requires me to ask merc to come and do it for me still im not  always online at the same time.
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Me and Alpha did this earlier and it worked fine o.o. at least with 1 villager.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
my main point is its not always convenient to ask someone in a different time zone to do it for you. and if your lot allowed anyway where's the harm.
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
I don't want someone to put 50 million animals on my lot unless I'm on the server. That's why. (Yes, I was over exagerating on the number)
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

chrisjones23

• Goldy VIP
  • User Council
    • View Profile
surly if you ave only lot allowed people you trust this wouldn't be an issue anyway? that's like me saying people who are lot allowed shouldn't be allowed to place gravel because i don't want 50 million gravel blocks on my lot.
  • chrisjones23
    chrisjones23
    chrisjones23

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
When you lotallow a person, they can steal, loot, and greif your lot. If you don't trust them, don't allow them!
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj