Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Chat moderators, Ambassadors, Currency, Voting Rewards, and other things  (Read 2760 times)

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
I was thinking. Could we get Chat Mods that focus only on chat-related problems and Ambassadors (fancy word for helpers) to help new users that join the server.
Chat-mods could kick people that abuse or bypass the anti-swear thingy or people who spam.

Ambassadors could give info on what to do and where to go and to help anyone that has questions or needs help with something.

Both could have tags like: [Ambassador]Dinnerbone or [Chat-Mod]Dinnerbone ( <- this should be a washed-out red so as to not be confused as admins).

Now with currency: Volters are just too confusing to be refered to as currency. Why not just have a currency called dollars, euros, or gold? With that, it is pretty hard to earn currency if you don't have anything to sell. I'm suggesting that we create other ways to earn that.

Voting: Most servers now give rewards for voting for their servers on Minestatus such as: currency, diamonds, or other valuable things. I was thinking we could implement a system that allows us to earn 500 gold everytime we vote.

Lastly: We should events like we used to do. I would gladly help design and test them. Prizes could be currency or diamonds. :D

P.S. I've been busy so I haven't been able to work on my trailer but I am hoping to finish that soon. :)
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

mercenaryfrost

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
The Chat mod / Ambassador idea kind of just seems like splitting moderator in half, and I don't see why we should do that for no reason. Also, the currency is like that because people on the server come from many different nations and we don't want to show a preference to one in particular by using dollars. However, i do want to see a lot more events in the future!
  • mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
    mercenaryfrost
" If it's illegal to rock n' roll, throw me in jail " - Kurt Cobain

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
Yeah. The server isn't that big and we have a small community so the Chat-mod/Ambassador thing seems a little early but it's just thought for the future. As for the currency, I do see that as an issue but I think we should have other ways to make money. Say for instance, we could use 1 gold ingot for 1 vt and have some kind of chest somewhere that allows us to convert that into money. Just a thought though. :DD
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler