Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Minecraft 1.2 is out!  (Read 4415 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Minecraft 1.2 is out!
« on: March 01, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
Minecraft 1.2 may be out, but we still have a long way to go until we're up to date. I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but we still have a lot to do before we're up to date with 1.2. There are quite a bit of changes to make before we're up to date.

If you happened to upgrade to 1.2, and wish to downgrade, I've modified the downgrade thread as usual, and stickied it. Find it here.

Lastly, I'd like to thank all of you for being patient with us through the update process. It's not that easy on us many times, so we thank you for your patience. We will try to go as fast as we can, to prepare for the update. Until then, we're on 1.1.

Innectis Development Team
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

OrangeBlueZ

• On Innectis since before it was cool
  • Retired Staff
  • That blue lizard guy
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft 1.2 is out!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »
Seeing as how I have problems presently with minecraft updating anyway, I'm more than happy to stick with 1.1 for the time being
  • OrangeBlueZ
    OrangeBlueZ
    OrangeBlueZ
Wait, are you terrified, or excited?  I need to decide whether or not I'm kidding.

zer0k

Re: Minecraft 1.2 is out!
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 06:27:21 PM »
In case anyone is wondering, I checked the md5 hashes of the JAR files that Alpha uploaded, and they are the original Minecraft 1.1 JARs. So they are safe to use, no malware.