Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Dynmap overlay - Aether Rail Network  (Read 3026 times)

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
Dynmap overlay - Aether Rail Network
« on: January 25, 2012, 01:05:47 AM »
Hey guys,

Recently, many users around the server have shown intrest in both reviving and expanding the iconic Aether Track. For those who haven't heard of it or don't visit the Aether often, the Aether Track is a rail line that leads from StarScythe's third lot all the way across the Aether to one of WhiteRaven's old lots.

Seeing as my second lot encompasses part of the line, I decided it would be a great idea to build myself a junction with the intention of eventually linking it up to a station situated higher up. Soon after, Guineaman made a small lot not too far from the newly-built junction, in order to create a rail hub that would lead all over the Aether, including the original Aether Track itself.

Anyway, on to the point of this topic: If this project takes off (and, judging by the amount of positive feedback recieved from fellow Aether Lot owners it will), would it possible to add a new Dynmap overlay displaying the network of rails and subsequent hubs? Yes, I know that warping to lots is a lot faster than a sprawling rail network, but you have to admit it's not nearly as much fun :P
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'

luetzj

• Retired Staff
  • Ancient Member
    • View Profile
Re: Dynmap overlay - Aether Rail Network
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:29:34 PM »
Is there a rail to BristleRidge?
  • luetzj
    luetzj
    luetzj

gohkamikaze

• Goldy VIP
  • Vi veri universum vivus vici.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 10:37:00 PM »

There is indeed, but the BristleRidge station is just a big empty stone hole :( Perhaps it'd be worthwhile making an actual station? :D
  • gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
    gohKamikaze
Hi. My name's gohKamikaze. I Reddit and stuff.

Quote from: The Cloak
'Between you and me Yuric, I think those Ruskies need a good kick in the balls. Right in the testicles, the source of their commie power.'

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 11:32:53 PM »

If I'm correct it's actually under your lot, lol.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

Zezarict

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
You have my support, and any rail items you need, no charge

I'll help actually build it if need be

PS. When my lookout castle is completed, it's a new stop! Lookout Castle will be huge someday :P But really, free stuff for the rails :)