Innectis - Minecraft Server > Build-A-Feature

Leveling System

(1/3) > >>

Vector:
For about a year or more now the idea of a leveling system has come up, and we thought of what we wanted to do in order to get it done, but nothing has really been done. McMMO was suggested at one point, but we ended up not using it. Part of the reason I brought up was because since McMMO was developed by other people it wouldn't have the same feel as if it was developed for Innectis.

This is why we decided to build our own system. However, we have not put forth any ideas to it and it has remained in limbo for quite awhile. So, we would like the community's input to make this feature idea a reality.

GSTa2000:
I think this may strike an interest for some people. I personally think it would be a good idea.

SGT_ADZ:

--- Quote ---However, we have not put forth any ideas to it and it has remained in limbo for quite awhile.
--- End quote ---

I'd put forwards many ideas for it, not surprised they weren't paid attention to.

Vector:

--- Quote from: SGT_ADZ on September 05, 2016, 01:36:17 PM ---
--- Quote ---However, we have not put forth any ideas to it and it has remained in limbo for quite awhile.
--- End quote ---

I'd put forwards many ideas for it, not surprised they weren't paid attention to.

--- End quote ---
Right, you did talk about the feature a bit, but now we'll have the community's help to build it up.

Rawrling:
A roleplay/class leveling system would be fun to me ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version