Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Innectis, transparency, and my situation  (Read 6122 times)

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
Re: Innectis, transparency, and my situation
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 11:46:23 PM »
Out of this situation I had a mental breakdown.... 3 days later I had a mental breakthrough. Just yesterday I started setting goals for myself. I had never done that my entire 30 years.

This experience has helped me change dramatically and I feel I can be the owner you guys needed all these 3 years!
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

SGT_ADZ

• Retired Staff
  • Rainbow Member
  • I'm kind of a big deal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2016, 06:38:50 PM »
Out of this situation I had a mental breakdown.... 3 days later I had a mental breakthrough. Just yesterday I started setting goals for myself. I had never done that my entire 30 years.

This experience has helped me change dramatically and I feel I can be the owner you guys needed all these 3 years!

If it's taken you until now to be setting goals then you've clearly been doing it wrong. Thats why the staff team had no direction, because the one who decides the direction, didnt know which way to go.
  • SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
    SGT_ADZ
Twitter: @AMcLachlan1

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2016, 01:53:26 AM »

If it's taken you until now to be setting goals then you've clearly been doing it wrong. Thats why the staff team had no direction, because the one who decides the direction, didnt know which way to go.

It wasn't really that either. My whole life was being lived without direction. I took everything as it came. Somehow I was able to churn out as much work for Innectis and my past projects as I have.

Now that I took a hold of the wheel, I noticed so many things I had wanted to accomplish but just put aside.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.