Innectis Community Forum

Poll

Should We Update?

Stay in 1.7.10
18 (56.3%)
Update to 1.8 Freebuild
14 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Regarding Minecraft 1.8  (Read 9522 times)

kelson8

• Goldy VIP
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Minecraft 1.8
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 12:23:55 AM »
Well... i won't be on as much until bukkit is out for 1.8, vanilla is very boring to me griefing and stuff. Should have changed my vote to stay at 1.7.10
  • kelson8
    kelson8
    kelson8

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 01:52:15 AM »
Well... i won't be on as much until bukkit is out for 1.8, vanilla is very boring to me griefing and stuff. Should have changed my vote to stay at 1.7.10

Well you wont really get griefed if you build far out or build underground somewhere
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 06:11:16 AM »

Well you wont really get griefed if you build far out or build underground somewhere

Well trust me, not everyone is able to travel out far enough. Most people usually build closer to the spawn because they are used to being on survival on single player where they can build wherever they want. As well, on Innectis since they can /allow people to their lots, they don't expect to get griefed. Even then there is some cases where even if you are far away there is an off-chance you will get griefed.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

KnightFałłen

• VIP
  • As if you even mattered to me ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 04:36:19 PM »

Well trust me, not everyone is able to travel out far enough. Most people usually build closer to the spawn because they are used to being on survival on single player where they can build wherever they want. As well, on Innectis since they can /allow people to their lots, they don't expect to get griefed. Even then there is some cases where even if you are far away there is an off-chance you will get griefed.
Ah, ye old survival.. Where everyones true motives are revealed *COUGH* Griefing! *COUGH*
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
Remember kids... "Play In Streets"

l_iamW

• Goldy VIP
  • Ancient Member
  • IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2014, 03:23:56 AM »

Is it really that hard to travel out a couple of thousand blocks, there is these things called boats. They are amazing! Use boats, boats help. Plus how can you expect not to be griefed? EVERY minecraft server has people who grief.

Ps. My talking about boats reminded me of this: http://goo.gl/v3r1ym
  • l_iamW
    l_iamW
    l_iamW

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 04:25:14 AM »

Is it really that hard to travel out a couple of thousand blocks, there is these things called boats. They are amazing! Use boats, boats help. Plus how can you expect not to be griefed? EVERY minecraft server has people who grief.

Ps. My talking about boats reminded me of this: http://goo.gl/v3r1ym

Yeah there is a bit of trees right next to spawn you can chop down and make a boat and have a happy life :3
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »
So this poll's goal has changed now. As we've been on 1.8 for awhile waiting for Bukkit to update, unfortunate events that have happened in the last few weeks make that wait much later than it should be.

Thus, if you wish to change your vote to indicate what you want to go back to, you are welcome to do so.

This is really unorganized, as we don't know if all of the previous voters changed their votes. I suggest making a new poll every single time we need a poll, instead of re-using what we have here, as that can make things much neater.
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
Well looks like the poll's numbers have changed. But it still would be best to get a fresh poll to be a bit organized.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

l_iamW

• Goldy VIP
  • Ancient Member
  • IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2014, 07:05:54 AM »
Well looks like the poll's numbers have changed. But it still would be best to get a fresh poll to be a bit organized.

A new poll would be good but I think we are forgetting about all the players who don't go on the forums. Shouldn't they have a say in Innectis as wel? I don't know if you have noticed but only a handful of players are actually are on the forums and a even small amount are active.
  • l_iamW
    l_iamW
    l_iamW

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2014, 08:03:15 PM »

A new poll would be good but I think we are forgetting about all the players who don't go on the forums. Shouldn't they have a say in Innectis as wel? I don't know if you have noticed but only a handful of players are actually are on the forums and a even small amount are active.

True Dat
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »

I do remember I mentioned the fact that the forums don't always speak for the server's main population once before. But yes you are very right, although you forgot an L on "will" (grammar police :P). But joking aside, very right.
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR