Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Innectis game suggestions  (Read 5193 times)

KnightFałłen

• VIP
  • As if you even mattered to me ;)
    • View Profile
Innectis game suggestions
« on: May 08, 2014, 08:28:18 AM »
Well, just had a few ideas I would like to share for innectis games(spleef,pvp arena,etc)

Idea #1: 4 section spleef

Summary: It's basically just a spleef arena with an added twist, there are four sections that are connected in the arena, each section is divided by colored glass of choosing, long story short, when you have beaten everyone in your section one of the four glass walls opens up and you face the champions of the section that opens. There are three rounds, the third one all survivors face off, last man standing gets rewarded with enchantment gear and bottles of xp, potions, etc. p.s there are minimal prizes for when a player survives one section.

Conclusion: there may be some bugs/problems with this idea, and it should have further experimenting, but I'm mainly just looking for support.
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
Remember kids... "Play In Streets"

KnightFałłen

• VIP
    • View Profile
Re: Innectis game suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 04:38:02 PM »
Should a known it would take a while for someone to jump at the thought.  :-\
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta

hungrybobby1

• Goldy VIP
  • So.......wassup?
    • View Profile
    • My Webpage!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 11:29:01 PM »
Well, just had a few ideas I would like to share for innectis games(spleef,pvp arena,etc)

Idea #1: 4 section spleef

Summary: It's basically just a spleef arena with an added twist, there are four sections that are connected in the arena, each section is divided by colored glass of choosing, long story short, when you have beaten everyone in your section one of the four glass walls opens up and you face the champions of the section that opens. There are three rounds, the third one all survivors face off, last man standing gets rewarded with enchantment gear and bottles of xp, potions, etc. p.s there are minimal prizes for when a player survives one section.

Conclusion: there may be some bugs/problems with this idea, and it should have further experimenting, but I'm mainly just looking for support.

So your basically incorporating TRON disc wars into spleefing. To me, it sounds the same as the champion from one game fights the champion of a different game. They way you envision it seems a bit too complicated in my opinion.
  • hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
Steam: Derpy :3 [Bill Gates]

KnightFałłen

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 04:44:51 PM »
Ooook, i guess il just take that as negative feedback, Welp. I gave it a try....still more ideas
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta

HOBOGREATGOD

• New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »
Not a bad idea but yes i do have to agree with hungry on this one it still does sound like tron  :P
  • HOBOTHEGREATGOD
    HOBOTHEGREATGOD
    HOBOTHEGREATGOD

HOBOGREATGOD

• New User :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 04:31:17 PM »
Im not actually a new user knightfallen im trying to figure out how to make my new forums account im really a goldy vip on innectis
  • HOBOTHEGREATGOD
    HOBOTHEGREATGOD
    HOBOTHEGREATGOD

Snow_Owl82

• Goldy VIP
  • doot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 05:27:34 PM »
im trying to figure out how to make my new forums account im really a goldy vip on innectis
An admin has to do that and de-activate/delete your other accounts.
  • Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
    Snow_Owl82
i play the trumpet

KnightFałłen

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 07:38:27 AM »
Im not actually a new user knightfallen im trying to figure out how to make my new forums account im really a goldy vip on innectis
your rank does not determine how i feel about your opinion, just hope you know this. It's not like a reserved topic or anything like that ;D

Also, I see little resemblance to Tron, as I'm pretty sure the programs didn't try to break the blocks under their opponents  :P
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta

KnightFałłen

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 10:15:55 PM »
Idea #2 Chicken Fight

Well, if you don't know what a chicken fight is its when you go on somebody's shoulders and push another person off someone else's shoulders. Now, innectis could have its own simple adaption to this game, I guess it would be like a brief pvp match, but the only difference is that you are using a saddle and riding another player, and you are fighting in water, you basically just win by vanquishing the opposing chicken fighter and their mount.

Location: recommended to be hosted under glass domes in a flat grassy biome, as with previous testing this seemed to make the battles more lively

Just thought it was another good/semi silly idea for the innectis community to soak in, hope you consider  ;)
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta

hungrybobby1

• Goldy VIP
  • So.......wassup?
    • View Profile
    • My Webpage!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
Idea #2 Chicken Fight

Well, if you don't know what a chicken fight is its when you go on somebody's shoulders and push another person off someone else's shoulders. Now, innectis could have its own simple adaption to this game, I guess it would be like a brief pvp match, but the only difference is that you are using a saddle and riding another player, and you are fighting in water, you basically just win by vanquishing the opposing chicken fighter and their mount.

Location: recommended to be hosted under glass domes in a flat grassy biome, as with previous testing this seemed to make the battles more lively

Just thought it was another good/semi silly idea for the innectis community to soak in, hope you consider  ;)

I don't quite follow...but...from what I gather your riding another player and you have to kill the opposing 2 players. So, from my thoughts, its like a 2v2 game.
  • hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
Steam: Derpy :3 [Bill Gates]

RickTheRuler

• VIP
  • Wake up John.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 01:59:22 AM »
Except you have no control over your movements, and the other cannot attack/defend. Like 2v2 teamwork. Not sure if this kind of thing is achievable though.
  • RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler
    RickTheRuler

KnightFałłen

• VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2014, 10:00:18 PM »
Testing has been done, somehow it has worked in the past, btw i really appreciate everyones honest opinions :D
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta