Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Real Life T-Shirts  (Read 4443 times)

Almirith

• Absolute Sword
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Virtual world is just a different form of reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Real Life T-Shirts
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2014, 04:54:43 PM »
Mobile advertisement. I don't know how effective it would be though. I know how and where to get resources to do this. Did a lot of silk-screening in high school.
  • Almirith
    Almirith
    Almirith

haspet

• Goldy VIP
  • I'm back! (Does anyone remember me?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2014, 05:50:57 PM »
You could also have a design contest and get free designs from the Innectis Community
I would enter :D
  • Haspet
    Haspet
    Haspet
www.freerice.com
Discord: Haspet#2853
(Only adding people I know)

haspet

• Goldy VIP
  • I'm back! (Does anyone remember me?)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2014, 08:16:47 AM »
     I just got an awesome idea for this that would prevent wasting money from excess shirts and be awesome.
So there are these things called Pop-Up Tees, (if you know what they are skip this)
and what they are is for a few days or a week or so you pre-order their designs and then after the time is up they make them and ship them. Then they don't make any more, so they're all original (ish?) and they prevent waste from excess shirts and disappointment from running out.

So what we would do is have like a shirt a month or something and so every month we would have a different design from out T-Shirt Design staff ( I would totes join) (we can still have design contests too) and so during that month ppl would pre-order and then we make however many sold and ship them out. :D
ta-da!
  • Haspet
    Haspet
    Haspet
www.freerice.com
Discord: Haspet#2853
(Only adding people I know)

KnightFałłen

• VIP
  • As if you even mattered to me ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 09:22:39 PM »
who is honestly going to wear a shirt about a Minecraft server?
ME!
With the point I had made. I'm gonna say I would. Give me a hoodie for Innectis. Possibly putting our forum pictures on the front & Server Stats/Stuffs on the back. That way. We might see each other and go, "HEY LOOK! IT'S JOEL! JOOEEEEL!!!!! IT'S MERC! GIVE ME A HUG AND COOKIES AND COMFORT AND CAKE AND MONEY AND BACON AND ADMIN AND PASSWORDS AND MORE MONEY!"
Oook than, in my head i just pictured if that actually happened •_•
Than again, I'd pay money for that, maybe even get your IG skin on the hoodie somehow, but the worry is about the individual customization.
  • FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
    FreshDelta
Remember kids... "Play In Streets"