Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Nosliw  (Read 4289 times)

Skye

Nosliw
« on: February 09, 2014, 09:10:21 PM »
Nosliw has been indefinitely banned due to recent actions around the time of demotion. Nosliw abused the fact that he was a developer to steal IDP code and host it on his own server. On top of that, he's also stolen members of Innectis for his said server. He's also done many other things that the players shouldn't know about regarding additions to the IDP code as well as his mentality when listening to other members of the development team. If another higher member of staff would like to edit this post and add those things, feel free.

Other accounts known to be linked to Nosliw which are also banned: Oylo.

CanadianR

• Server Moderator
  • Beaver
    • View Profile
Re: Nosliw
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 06:22:41 AM »
... Stealing members? Was he advertising on the server?
I was not the one who made the choice and from this point on I will refuse to answer questions about this matter because I just never experienced first hand most the things "he did wrong", but I can answer this question.
  Nosliw himself did not specifically advertise his server here, but there has been a number of people who have advertised his server, one of whom who was perma-banned for other things,. Most of the ones I saw was when I was a user, did not screenshot in time, nor did I believe the ip they gave was real (which sadly now I know it was real.) Some people may have said there is an "advertising conspiracy afoot" which I have no clue if there is.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 06:41:15 AM by CanadianR »
  • CanadianR
    CanadianR
    CanadianR

Only Beaver in Innectis History

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 05:08:47 PM »
Deleting all posts that aren't staff or Nosliw. Don't bother trying to post here, I'm just going to delete it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:12:45 PM by Eggnaug »
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 01:57:31 PM »
Deleting all posts that aren't staff or Nosliw. Don't bother trying to post here, I'm just going to delete it.

To add to Eggnaug's point. It would be appreciated if players (and staff) could keep to posting more relevant comments on the forums. Post-whoring and spamming threads is not appreciated. Please try to keep on-topic as much as possible.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning