Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Skyblock, Parkour and Lava Wars games!  (Read 7091 times)

Nicolethenikki

• Goldy VIP
  • punk-weeaboo-alien
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
Re: Skyblock, Parkour and Lava Wars games!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »
This is a great idea. The games room only has like 3 games.
Thanks...?
  • Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
rad vibes :))

Hretsam

• Former Owner
  • Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2013, 05:10:37 AM »
Part of the reason I wasn't so happy about players being able to run their own games is because Innectis wasn't designed as a minigame community. Thus while people are playing their games, another part of the server may dip in performance because of it. This is kind of like using Windows 2000 (not even the server OS) to host a public minecraft server. If it was oriented on a minigame mechanic, this would not really be much of an argument.

Sorry but that analogy doesn't make sense...

Anyway, I played Skyblock on the server once. I've added something for this a long time ago.
Just nobody wanted to play them when I could get online, so it kinda got pushed into the background
  • Hretsam
    Hretsam
    Hretsam

Nicolethenikki

• Goldy VIP
  • punk-weeaboo-alien
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2013, 03:01:26 PM »
Part of the reason I wasn't so happy about players being able to run their own games is because Innectis wasn't designed as a minigame community. Thus while people are playing their games, another part of the server may dip in performance because of it. This is kind of like using Windows 2000 (not even the server OS) to host a public minecraft server. If it was oriented on a minigame mechanic, this would not really be much of an argument.

Sorry but that analogy doesn't make sense...

Anyway, I played Skyblock on the server once. I've added something for this a long time ago.
Just nobody wanted to play them when I could get online, so it kinda got pushed into the background
That makes......sense.
  • Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
    Nicolethenikki
rad vibes :))