Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: Luvbluggy  (Read 3402 times)

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
Luvbluggy
« on: June 11, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »
Comes online just to tell people about another server that the player is on, bending the rules in order to avoid mentioning IP's. Also, not the first time she has done this.

3 day ban for intent to advertise.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning

hungrybobby1

• Goldy VIP
  • So.......wassup?
    • View Profile
    • My Webpage!
Re: Luvbluggy
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 07:23:41 PM »
To set things straight, I was just curious to see where she has gone to, comming on and off quickly and stuff. She was gonna email me the ip but...........
  • hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
    hungrybobby1
Steam: Derpy :3 [Bill Gates]

Vector

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • I am the exception, not the rule
    • View Profile
    • Code Speak
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 01:57:50 AM »
This ban is a bit controversial. She asked bobby for his e-mail so she could tell him the IP. This reminds me of the time Lynxy banned dbizzzle because he gave a user an IP over Skype. He asked the user for their skype with intent to advertise.

Because the actual transfer of the IP took place outside of this community, I am going to have to say that this ban is not valid. Despite what Lynxy did, I don't agree that it is right to ban someone just because they can do this.

She also had the decency to say she didn't want to advertise, and at no time did she advertise.

2013-06-11 19:47:28  | Global - Luvbluggy -  - i dont wanna advertise

You are unbanned luvbluggy.

Edit: Now that I think of it, perhaps it's a good idea to discuss everyone elses thoughts on this? (the staff, I am talking about)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:01:42 AM by AlphaBlend »
  • AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
    AlphaBlend
I like to make things. That pretty much describes the kind of person I am.

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 02:43:50 AM »
This ban is a bit controversial. She asked bobby for his e-mail so she could tell him the IP. This reminds me of the time Lynxy banned dbizzzle because he gave a user an IP over Skype. He asked the user for their skype with intent to advertise.

Because the actual transfer of the IP took place outside of this community, I am going to have to say that this ban is not valid. Despite what Lynxy did, I don't agree that it is right to ban someone just because they can do this.

She also had the decency to say she didn't want to advertise, and at no time did she advertise.

2013-06-11 19:47:28  | Global - Luvbluggy -  - i dont wanna advertise

You are unbanned luvbluggy.

Edit: Now that I think of it, perhaps it's a good idea to discuss everyone elses thoughts on this? (the staff, I am talking about)
I agree with you Alpha, if the IP was technically never mentioned on the server I don't think Luv deserves a ban. We shouldn't have any jurisdiction over what people do when they're not on the server.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

TheReasoning

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »
Fair enough, I just found it ridiculous that Luv does not ever come on to actually play the game, but instead she mentions other servers and gets people interested, leading to a low form of advertisement.
  • TheReasoning
    TheReasoning
    TheReasoning