Innectis - Minecraft Server > Announcements

New Banning System

(1/3) > >>

Skye:
Hello Innectians, I'm here today to talk about our new ban policy. I'll try to keep it short and sweet, while going into detail for your convenience.

First off, we'll be going over our new guidelines for being banned. When you're banned, you get banned for a certain time. That time will add up more and more. After 60 days of accumulated time, you'll be placed in probation. You'll be deranked to one rank below until the staff see you're ready to come back to your rank (Don't worry, we'll be watching). After 90 days of accumulated time, you'll be banned forever with no appeal. We hope it doesn't have to get to this. Hey, but don't worry! If you go without being banned for 2 months, your time will be set back to 0, so if you shape up, you have nothing to worry about.

Secondly, we'll be talking about the use of X-ray. If you're caught using X-ray, you'll be banned for a base of 20 days and lose all of your vT. If you come back after those days, and you come back and do it again, 5 more days will be added; 25 day ban, as well as losing your vT again. If you get banned again for X-ray, you'll be put in your probation until staff see you've shaped up, as well as lose all of your vT again. If you come back and do it again after that, you'll be permanently banned, with no chance of appeal because you'll have hit your 90 ban time. Again, we hope it doesn't get this far...

Last note, the mining quota will be removed sometime in the near future. Keep this in mind when contemplating turning on x-ray.

That's it! I hope everyone understands and enjoys the new system!

Rednecker88:
That is an awesome way to do it. Just like real life.... You get some many chance then oh well.
I can't wait :)

RickTheRuler:
Boss right here. ^_^

I'm glad I could help contribute to this.

But will there be a policy for other offenses such as: harassment, flying/speedhacking, griefing, spamming, bug exploiting, and advertising?

TheReasoning:

--- Quote from: RickTheRuler on April 01, 2013, 12:27:11 AM ---Boss right here. ^_^

I'm glad I could help contribute to this.

But will there be a policy for other offenses such as: harassment, flying/speedhacking, griefing, spamming, bug exploiting, and advertising?

--- End quote ---

I'm sure those will be implemented if needed.

l_iamW:
So since I have never been banned can I be in the minus days  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version