Innectis Community Forum

Author Topic: aidencool6  (Read 9676 times)

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
aidencool6
« on: December 18, 2012, 01:13:58 AM »
Banned 10 days for completely destroying randyathome's lot. Earlier he told booking50 he was going to grief the lot, later he did so by breaking lots of blocks and flooding the entire lot.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

aiden cool6

• New User :)
    • View Profile
Re: aidencool6
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 01:34:05 AM »
I thought greifing and stealing was allowed. Well that's what you always told me
;|
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 01:44:12 AM »
Also Randyathome's the one who allowed me to his lot. He's the one who amde the mistake. SO why I am being punished, I will never know. But I'll tell you this I really think it's unfair please Eggnaug urban me. Now that I know this rule i won't make the same mistake again.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 01:48:35 AM »
Stealing is taking items. Griefing is destroying lots that aren't yours.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 01:57:25 AM »
Yes but it was still his fault he allowed me plus I thought it all came under the same thing. Please it was a silly mistake please let me back.
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 02:55:51 AM »
Yes but it was still his fault he allowed me plus I thought it all came under the same thing. Please it was a silly mistake please let me back.

aiden every ban you get you say the same thing..
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 02:57:15 AM »
Aiden, you are actively on the forums. You should have read the Server Rules thread by now.
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

StarScythe7

• Retired Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 03:02:55 AM »
This is 100% your fault Aiden, just because something like stealing is allowed doesn't mean that it's okay if you break another rule in the process of stealing. Most Minecraft servers also have the No Griefing rule, I don't know what goes through your head that makes you think that destroying someone else's hard work is acceptable in any way. Also, the fact that someone trusted you and you betrayed them only makes it worse, and you should be ashamed.
  • StarScythe7
    StarScythe7
    StarScythe7

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 03:05:00 AM »
Also Randyathome's the one who allowed me to his lot. He's the one who amde the mistake. SO why I am being punished, I will never know. But I'll tell you this I really think it's unfair please Eggnaug urban me. Now that I know this rule i won't make the same mistake again.

also new people dont know what /allow does sometimes and you been on longer then alot of new people
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

aiden cool6

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 03:59:38 AM »
HA HA HA you don't get it do you. Minecraft is about surviving yourself and yes it was all his hard work but stealing is also taking away hard work does that mean no one can do that now too. Plus I didn't see any kind of rule that said "Oh by the way YOU CAN'T GRIEF" Seriously it doesn't make any sense it was randathomes mistake. Plus you know Zandercz07 well once I allowed him to my lot and he started stealing all my stuff and GRIEFING my lot does this mean you should ban him for ten days? No it doesn't so let me back I to be honest haven't broken any rule. Therefore please do the right thing and Un Bane me
  • aidencool6
    aidencool6
    aidencool6

Booking50

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 04:24:47 AM »
HA HA HA you don't get it do you. Minecraft is about surviving yourself and yes it was all his hard work but stealing is also taking away hard work does that mean no one can do that now too. Plus I didn't see any kind of rule that said "Oh by the way YOU CAN'T GRIEF" Seriously it doesn't make any sense it was randathomes mistake. Plus you know Zandercz07 well once I allowed him to my lot and he started stealing all my stuff and GRIEFING my lot does this mean you should ban him for ten days? No it doesn't so let me back I to be honest haven't broken any rule. Therefore please do the right thing and Un Bane me

griefing is a rule :P
  • Booking50
    Booking50
    Booking50

Eggnaug

• Solaire of Astora
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Warrior of Sunlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 04:53:16 AM »

Server Rules

3. No Griefing
Griefing means destroying or 'messing up' another users work. Blocks constructed in freebuild are protected under the griefing rule. If  subjected to damage, the user will face the same punishment as griefing a  lot. Minor cases of griefing will result in a warning, major cases will  result in a ban. Griefing counts as the following...

• Building  or destroying a block that is part of a lot you are NOT allowed on. If  you are a member of the lot, then it is considered griefing when the  owner asks you not to do something and you do it anyway.
  • Building  structures outside someone elses lot to purposely interrupt or change  the on-goings inside the lot. As long as you are building within your  lot, this shouldn't be a problem
  • Harassing users, either verbally or physically (following them around, PvP ganking, placing/destroying blocks around them, etc)
  • Purposely abusing a bug, exploit, or mod to gain an unfair advantage over another player
  • Eating cake or other edible items is NOT considered griefing
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 04:57:05 AM by Eggnaug »
  • Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
    Eggnaug
Praise the Sun!

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
Screw reading the comments. You should know by now that griefing is not allowed. He allowed you to his lot because he trusted you and now hopefully everyone know you're not one of those trustworthy people.
Aiden, you are actively on the forums. You should have read the Server Rules thread by now.
... I just know them....

griefing is a rule :P
You demand a lot of things you don't deserve Aiden...
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap

guineaman56

• Retired Staff
  • END ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 02:43:46 PM »
You're fighting for griefing. That's all I'm saying.
  • guineaman56
    guineaman56
    guineaman56

GSTa2000

• Goldy VIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
You're fighting for griefing. That's all I'm saying.
He's fighting. We're... well I'm... supporting the rules
  • GSta2000
    GSta2000
    GSta2000
Blap Blap