Author Topic: Beansofham  (Read 731 times)

Beansofham

• View Profile
Beansofham
« on: January 28, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »
Hello, my name is Josh, or you may call me Beans if you prefer.  I too have had various names.  Some of them are Beansofham[CBK] (was a member of the original CBK), MeatyBuffer, BlueEye and some others I can not remember at the moment.

My interests too include computer programming and like graphic design, one of my interests are web design (even though I absolutely hate image editing programs), exercise and reading.  

I have some basic knowledge of PHP, and very little of MySQL.  Right now I'm concentrating on Java.  I am good with HTML 4 and CSS though.  I also have some experience with it in SkillsUSA (competed and got to State in high school) and have basic knowledge of JavaScript.  My favorite editor for coding is Notepad++.  It is not a IDE, but it is a helpful text editor which will highlight your code to make it easier to read.  You can also customize your styles (the color, or backgrounds of how your code appear) or you can create your own layout entirely.

I think you are a interesting person.

Thank you for keeping our channel clean of trash. http://codespeak.org/forum/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Also, I think your goal to publish a Web site is a great idea!