General > Introductions

John Here

(1/2) > >>

John:
Well, to start things off, if you couldn't tell, my name is John. I have had various AKAs over the last few years (Kiatos, Khotarue, FireFox and various others I forget).

Some of my interests include programming (in process of learning), web/graphic design, mountain biking, and writing. Eventually, I will be starting a website to publish several of my short stories that I have been working on over the course of several years. This is not so much as to gain recognition, but rather to inspire future writers that dreams are not impossible.

To let everyone know, I do have basic average of PHP, but I have decent knowledge of HTML & MySQL, and as such, I manage my own site.

When its' done, I'll start advertising it =D

And one last thing:

I am CodeSpeak's resident ban hammer. I ban any and all idiots that require a ban.

[color="#FF0000"]To see Beansofhams' post, please read James' quote below.[/color]

James:
[quote name='John' timestamp='1296053352' post='18']

Well, to start things off, if you couldn't tell, my name is John. I have had various AKAs over the last few years (Kiatos, Khotarue, FireFox, Camaro, Yuki-Onna, SpiceandWolf, MD5 and John[FUSE]).

Some of my interests include programming (in process of learning), web/graphic design, mountain biking, writing, listening to cute Japanese music, photo-shopping ecchi drawings and watching exotic Anime shows. Eventually, I will be starting a website to publish several of my short stories that I have been working on over the course of several years. This is not so much as to gain recognition, but rather to inspire future writers that dreams are not impossible.

To let everyone know, I do have basic average of PHP, but I have decent knowledge of HTML & MySQL, and as such, I manage my own site and am working on the epic DataGnome bot.

When its' done, I'll start advertising it =D

And one last thing:

I am CodeSpeak's resident ban hammer and MartyT.Support@Blizzard. I ban any and all idiots that require a ban, as well as their respective CD-Keys, accounts, IPs, VPSs and characters.

[/quote]

Fixed.

Although, the spell-checking tool of these forums deemed "Anime" and "ecchi" to be non-existent words.

Beansofham:
[quote name='James' timestamp='1296235882' post='24']

Great introduction! Although, you should've created your own separate thread in this section of the forums.

[/quote]

Thanks, it has crossed my mind, but I figured that a reply to John's introduction would mean more if I did my own as a response to his.  I'm thinking about copying and pasting my post in a new topic though.

James:
I'd strongly recommend that you cut and paste that post from this thread into a new thread to make your introduction have more of its own merit!

John:
Split topic.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version