Author Topic: Signature  (Read 1157 times)

Beansofham

• View Profile
Signature
« on: January 28, 2011, 02:54:29 AM »
I believe that a signature created specifically for this community would be a great help in attracting users from other sites to this site.  I'm a member of http://www.dreamincode.net/, which is a community for graphic design, web design and some web programming and high level programming languages.  On another nickname though.  DreamInCode uses optional signatures to help members of the site to identify more experienced users (stars) or to differentiate members from admins, or moderators as well.  Which I thought was a creative way of using signatures.  They also punish those whom falsely use it.  Anyway, I would not mind uploading the signature on my account and sharing it with other users, or any other Web site for that matter to help make this site known in hopes that it may improve in both members and size, because I see great potential with this community.  I'm confident that others would share a positive view on this as well.

Modified I corrected my own grammar and recreated some sentences.

John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Signature
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
This is a good idea! I too have basic graphic design (nothing to compare to dreamincode) experience with manipulating colors, edges, and the like. I believe there were a few tutorials from there that I've used in my graphics designing.
[quote name=\'FireFox@Azeroth\']Scripting Run-time Error 9: Subscript out of range: Too many wires behind the desk![/quote]

[color=\"#4169E1\"]ITR Account Name: [/color][color=\"#FFA500\"]Kiatos[/color]

Simile

• View Profile
Signature
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2011, 01:08:56 AM »
I also believe that this would be a great idea to show leadership positions of the board, so many members can become more familiarized with this community and to help it grow.

John

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Signature
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 05:32:47 PM »
Yeah, and so they all know who retired
[quote name=\'FireFox@Azeroth\']Scripting Run-time Error 9: Subscript out of range: Too many wires behind the desk![/quote]

[color=\"#4169E1\"]ITR Account Name: [/color][color=\"#FFA500\"]Kiatos[/color]